Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Had a lovely day. Been with with my auntie and her boys to the brewers fare for lunch and played. Been out all day.lush!

Getting kids bathed and in bed now so I can go to Zumba. Love it.x

EXCELLENT NEWS about the loss....................

Hope you enjoyed Zumba xx

Struggled a bit yest. Don't know why, just really wanted to eat everything.

Actual food for yest

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- chicken slices, grapes, melon, little flake

Snack- grapes, banana

Tea- chicken, jacket pot, salad

Pudding- little bit of melted choc with banana and grapes.

Hexa- cheese

Hexb- just realised I never had it. ( which is stupid as I cud really of done with my alpen bars this aft

Syns- 4. Flake, so will say 11 for a bit of melted choc.

Total15

Had my mum, dad, sister and her boyfriend and my other sister round for tea and games. Had a lush evening.xx

I'm cooking diet coke chicken for the first time tonight. Hope it's yummy.x

Oh just realised I didn't put my food down for Thursday after weighting. After Zumba it was late and really couldn't be bothered to cook anything so we had Chinese. God knows how many syns I had, I had large spring roll with BBQ sauce, egg fried rice and chicken in a black bean sauce. And 2 sweet and sour chicken balls. It was actually nice but very naughty. So will be using Thursday as a flexible syns day. And hoping that it will all be ok at weighin.

This is prob why I had a tough day yesterday as whenever I go of track it takes my body a day or two to get rid of the cravings and stop wanting everything in sight.x

A little bit of what you fancy does you good :) just get back on it and you'll be fine! Its the long-term slip ups that get us - everyone deserves a treat now and again :) xx

A little bit of what you fancy does you good :) just get back on it and you'll be fine! Its the long-term slip ups that get us - everyone deserves a treat now and again :) xx

So true. It's a long term thing so as I always say, you have to live while your doing it as if you always put life on hold( which I've done all my life) you will never get there and also never live your life to the full.

Ive decided I'm not doing that anymore. So however long it takes me, I don't care as I know I WILL get there one day. And have a great time while I'm on my journey.xx

Made eggy loaf for lunch. Was really nice. Will def be doing it again.

Just cooking diet coke chicken for tea with chips and salad. I hope it turns out nice as everyone seems to say it does. The only thing is that there's a few variations of it so hope the one I chose tastes nice.

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Made eggy loaf for lunch. Was really nice. Will def be doing it again.

Just cooking diet coke chicken for tea with chips and salad. I hope it turns out nice as everyone seems to say it does. The only thing is that there's a few variations of it so hope the one I chose tastes nice.

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Mmmmmm Eggy Loaf.............I really enjoyed mine and there are so many varieties to choose from, just chuck in different veg and seasoning...........Mmmmmmm

I completely agree with you, I spent many happy years piling the weight on, just because I have decided to change my shape doesn't mean I wanna be miserable while I do it. I've had days when I have been super good and days where I have indulged lol..............but no matter how small the losses I plan to cherish every one and celebrate them all

Hey girlie
When's your next weigh in and how's your week been ?

Hey hey, I'm fine.

Missing dancing on ice on a Sunday night.lol.

Had a good week. Like you said after your hol. I've found it hard after scoffing loads of Easter eggs to get back on it without all the choc craving.lol
its hard when you go off plan, even slightly, to get back on it. It's been good this week though as I've tried a few new recipes. Ur eggy loaf and diet coke chicken, which was really nice. It tasted like BBQ sauce from the Chinese. Yum yum.

Having chicken salad and sw chips for tea tonight.

Kids are up in bed. Eldest is upstairs reading as back to school tomorrow. I'm back to work tomorrow too:boohoo:

My eldest has been a handful today. I swear it's her who's making my hair have grey in it.lol.
she just pushes and pushes her luck I tell you.

Had a lovely weekend. Got a few bargains at the bootsale this morning.

X

Food for today

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- grapes and 2 alpen bars

Tea- chicken, sw chips and salad

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- twirl, salad cream.- 15

X

Hey hey, I'm fine.

Missing dancing on ice on a Sunday night.lol.

Had a good week. Like you said after your hol. I've found it hard after scoffing loads of Easter eggs to get back on it without all the choc craving.lol
its hard when you go off plan, even slightly, to get back on it. It's been good this week though as I've tried a few new recipes. Ur eggy loaf and diet coke chicken, which was really nice. It tasted like BBQ sauce from the Chinese. Yum yum.

Having chicken salad and sw chips for tea tonight.

Kids are up in bed. Eldest is upstairs reading as back to school tomorrow. I'm back to work tomorrow too:boohoo:

My eldest has been a handful today. I swear it's her who's making my hair have grey in it.lol.
she just pushes and pushes her luck I tell you.

Had a lovely weekend. Got a few bargains at the bootsale this morning.

X

My eldest is very like that 'I'm ten yrs old and I can do anything thats everything all on my own'...............Grrrrrr
but this weekend, she's been poorly, loads of vomiting and nightmares, leading to a night's sleep in mummy's bed......but no sleep for mummy.

We went to a bootsale today as well. My daughter had a Pancake and the other half had a bacon and egg white roll, dripping in fat. Smelt great but I was a good girl and just munched on my Alpen light bar lol

I find when I stray off the plan, not only is it hard to get myself back together but I usually discover it wasn't worth going off plan in the first place. I love my SW food, never feel hungry or bloated or tired after a meal but when I eat junk..............well I just feel ill and rubbish in myself emotionally for a few days after.

Hope your return to work isn't too stressful
Have a good week

Work was fine. It's just the thought of going back. Oh too win the lottery eh!

Two shifts today so bad into work later.

So quick food diary

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- pasta ragu bake

Tea- chicken in a bag( recipe off here) with rice. (cooking for first time, hopes its yummy)

Hexa- milk
hexb- alpen bars( will take for break at work later)

Xx

Glad you liked the Diet Coke Chicken, it's yummy!

Haha at the grey hairs, I have a few and I don't have any kids so what's my excuse!! Just as well I'm blonde, not so noticeable hehe!

Omg. I made the chicken in a bag with, peppers, onions, carrots, chicken, mushrooms, cayenne chilli powder and mild chilli powder. OMG I had 2 mouthfuls and couldn't eat anymore as my mouth was on fire.lol

Think I put too much spices in it. I couldn't eat it so ended up having low fat supernoodles and melon for tea as needed something quick and easy then as was hungry and off to work in a min.

Luckily I thought that the kids wouldn't eat it so put some chicken nuggets and chips in oven at the same time and thought they could have a bit of both.

Lol it would have blown there heads off.

Xx

Back