Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

I am still alive, all went a bit binge crazy post Xmas. Working to get back on an even keel and then back to the juddd. Lovely to see so many new juddders! Xx

So the binges were getting worse and worse ... and then someone recommended the Paul McKenna hypnotic gastric band to me. So I bought the book, followed the instructions and holy cow it has worked. I no longer want to binge, I have no cravings, I am eating half of what I was before and I'm choosing healthy food. I lost 4lbs last week and I feel like I can finally see a future. I can't get over how good it is, but highly recommend it. Only £7 on Amazon.

So the binges were getting worse and worse ... and then someone recommended the Paul McKenna hypnotic gastric band to me. So I bought the book, followed the instructions and holy cow it has worked. I no longer want to binge, I have no cravings, I am eating half of what I was before and I'm choosing healthy food. I lost 4lbs last week and I feel like I can finally see a future. I can't get over how good it is, but highly recommend it. Only £7 on Amazon.

I need to try this!

I sound like some sort of evangelical loon, but get it! It's utterly amazing!

I sound like some sort of evangelical loon, but get it! It's utterly amazing!

Hey chick how does it work tho xxx

Well done on getting back on it x

Last edited:
I have not binged for 8 days now - unheard of unless I was on vlcd. It's unbelievable. I keep expecting it to go wrong!!

Hey chick how does it work tho xxx

Well done on getting back on it x

You basically read the book, watch a DVD for 25 mins and listen to the pre op cd. Then you listen to the operation trance cd and that's it!

You basically read the book, watch a DVD for 25 mins and listen to the pre op cd. Then you listen to the operation trance cd and that's it!

Jeez sounds amazing xx

Can u post a link to it so I get the right one zxx

I know someone who lost 3 stone doing that. I tried the Paul McKenna one myself and it worked for a while but I stopped listening to the cd. The one I got you had to keep listening to it.

I can't get the link on my phone, but if you go to Amazon and search Paul McKenna hypno gastric band you'll find it!

I can't get the link on my phone, but if you go to Amazon and search Paul McKenna hypno gastric band you'll find it!

Ok cool chick and does it say if it has the cd and stuff xxxx

What diet are U following at the moment xxx

Ok cool chick and does it say if it has the cd and stuff xxxx

What diet are U following at the moment xxx

Yep, it includes the cd and the DVD.

I'm not on any diet. Following the 4 golden rules and listening to the cd made me lose 4lbs last week

That's brilliant chick xxxxx can't wait to get it ordered it this morning xxx

Christmas has a lot to answer for ay xxx

Back