Jules LL Diary

Good luck for your WI, nice to have you back and well done on resisting the food!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy to see you back on here honey and thank you for alovely post in my diary :)

Oh I do admire your abstinence power. Can you come live with me for a bit, give me lessons lol

Keep trucking xx

Oh I do admire your abstinence power. Can you come live with me for a bit, give me lessons lol

Keep trucking xx

Of course lol but your doing fine huni...If you dont mind me asking ...Where in South Wales do you live hun.

tbh, its the first diet I've followed that I've followed to the t and not cheated. I think I'm an all or nothing kinda person ...whcich worries me for maintenance. Hoping by then I will have the ole barnett sorted and be able to cope.

But being a social worker well thats a tuff job hun, can imagine why you would turn to food.

My year tutor in college made me promise I would never become a social worker - she said I'd end up in prison (taking matter's into my own hands) lol

xxx

You are doing really, really well!!

Good luck with your WI tonight - any loss is good honey. xx

Good luck with your weigh in, when I used to weigh people I used to find that they would have a couple of good losses then a lower one. If there is a low loss then it's usually made up the following week especially if you have plenty to loose.

I'm down Swansea way. Moved back to where I grew up a few yours ago. It's lovely, to the house I always dreamed of having. Bit of a nightmare when it came to renovating it, but nearly there now, which I am glad about. Where you from ?

Catch you anon xx

You will do well tonight my dear. I wish you all the best tonight but we both know it WILL be a loss. Besides...it isn't about numbers (I can hear my LLC yapping in my ear now)...it is about inches as well.

Feel free to remind me of this later on ;0)

Luck to ya!!

Here here weebs inches are the only way to go!

Which in some cases are very much appreciated ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good luck gorgeous xx

Aw thanks for all your support gorgeous ladies …..

-1lbs ….totally gutted esp as I’ve been 100 abstinent, sat in Harvester with my soup Friday and even missed out on my bro-in-laws amazing cooking. One of the girls had champers and chicken and lost 1lb. I only lost 2 last week as well. I sound like a right whiner eh!! lol

LLC measured me and I’ve lost 10inches all over in total, made me feel a little better. I’m not giving up though and I am committed to drinking 3 litres of water everyday this week. I have been struggling with the water I have to say.

Would coffee affect weight loss?

Really enjoyed class last night, talking about Victim, Persecutor and Rescuer......really makes you think!!!

Off to catch up on you lovely ladies diaries
xx

Good luck with your weigh in, when I used to weigh people I used to find that they would have a couple of good losses then a lower one. If there is a low loss then it's usually made up the following week especially if you have plenty to loose.

I'm down Swansea way. Moved back to where I grew up a few yours ago. It's lovely, to the house I always dreamed of having. Bit of a nightmare when it came to renovating it, but nearly there now, which I am glad about. Where you from ?

Catch you anon xx

Ah my mum lives near LLangenech, between Swansea and Camarthen, I'm just outside of Cardiff. Bet your house look awesome...I'd love to renovate a house but with a 7yr old ...well I think it would be a nightmare lol.

My hubs and I spent many a weekend in the Swansea area as we had friends down there...good memories

xx

You will have a big week look at my stats, I have spoke to others on plan and they too have had a big loss out of the the blue too. I am no exception.

Don't let this dishearten you why not have a pop in mid week to spur you back on xx

Hey, don't beat yourself up over a 1lb loss - it's all going in the right direction. You know that you have stayed 100% abstinent so it's impossible not to lose weight on this diet - as Lady T say, quite often a small loss or two is usually followed by a big one. I lost 2lb, 1lb and then the following week a whopping 6lbs! Stick with it and don't get disheartened - you're doing fantastically!

I find that the water really makes a difference. I'm wondering if not drinking enough water over the last couple of days has had its part to play in my rubbishy bingey morning. Drinking 3 ltrs or more of water not only helps break down the fat cells but it stops us feeling hungry and craving foods. You're an absolutely stunning girl by the way - your photo is beautiful!

Aw sweetie ...thankyou so much for your post and lovely compliment. Now normally I would say "oh it's the lighting or makeup" but we were told off for doing that in class last week, so I'm going to just say THANKYOU instead. Still feels weird hahahaha.

It maybe the water hun. Your so nearly there, keep going and your doing the right thing going to see your LLC. I also believe that these lapses are good in a way, I think you learn more about yourself and help you to come up with mechanism's to stop next time your tempted. Oh and I loved the compliment your hubby gave you, like you said when he says it he means it.

Your Fab!

xx

Back