Jules LL Diary

Thanks UmmZakaria, Weebles and Clarabow for your replies. I think your right trs defo.

My little on is much better this morning...she's only jus got up and is eating toast ...sooo defo on the mend.

And the sun is shining woop woop.

Feeling a bit weak today, actually been feelin a bit weak for a while. When i had my blood pressure done the other weak it was a little low, my blood pressure has always been ok....wondering if thats what it is ....anyone else's BP a little lower than normal since being on the diet???

xxxxx

Glad she's in the mend :)

My BP has always been fine but has dropped a little since being on LL. Keep an eye on it as in sure your LLC will be too but don't worry, apparently it will go back to normal once back on food xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks UmmZakaria, Weebles and Clarabow for your replies. I think your right trs defo.

My little on is much better this morning...she's only jus got up and is eating toast ...sooo defo on the mend.

And the sun is shining woop woop.

Feeling a bit weak today, actually been feelin a bit weak for a while. When i had my blood pressure done the other weak it was a little low, my blood pressure has always been ok....wondering if thats what it is ....anyone else's BP a little lower than normal since being on the diet???

xxxxx

Glad your little bunny is getting better!! :):)

Yes, my BP can get quite low on LL, but keeping my water up and resting when I feel wobbly helps.

I have a machine at home (£10 from Asda) and check it a couple of times a week to be sure.

I have to take extra Iron too, on the advice of my GP as I often have low Iron when tested. I guess it might be worth asking to be tested by your GP for peace of mind. :confused::confused: xx

Glad your little bunny is getting better!! :):)

Yes, my BP can get quite low on LL, but keeping my water up and resting when I feel wobbly helps.

I have a machine at home (£10 from Asda) and check it a couple of times a week to be sure.

I have to take extra Iron too, on the advice of my GP as I often have low Iron when tested. I guess it might be worth asking to be tested by your GP for peace of mind. :confused::confused: xx

Thanks for the advice huni, I think I may do that ...just feel like its day 3 again today...weird xxx

aww hope u feel better soon hun x

I have a low BP - should explain a lot about my posts..hahahahaha

How ya been doing?

xx

Good luck with the presentation thingy - I'm sure you will ace it!! :):) xx

Hey julz saw u are online so thought id say hi xx

yea im proud of myself.. thanks hun xx

Presentaton all done .....nothing is staying in my head though. Long day tomorrow and then WI...hope the WL is better than the last 2 weeks ..i feel slimmer so thats a positive in itself.

My eBay stuff came today yellow french connection dress and Monsoon fur jacket ... real bargains, love 'em. Note to self: must not buy anymore.

I dont know why but struggling to have 4 packs these last couple of days ..not been hungry at all...weird. Maybe interview nerves. I'll be glad when tomorrow over I can tell you. Structured interview, kicking off with my presentation:( 2 individual assessment (one will be role play ..OMG give me strength lol) and a group assessment...whoopie doo. I know i'm in competition with the others but I hope they are nice peeps.

So sorry not caught up with diaries for a while ...but once this is done I will be looking.

Hope youve all had great WL this week lovely ladies

xxx

good luck with WI tomo!!!! x

Good luck with weigh in later Hun!
Sexy xx

Sending you positive thoughts for the interview. Knock em dead lovely xx

Thinking of you today - go for it! xx

Sorry it's late but good luck Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back