Jules LL Diary

Let's face it unless we walk around with our weight record on our backs, it's the inch loss everyone else is seeing!?!

Weight is just a number. My LLC asked me after a disappointing loss. "if you weighed 16 stone but were a size ten, would it matter!" - interesting question huh??

You are doing brilliantly - keep going I'm sure the scales will show a bigger loss soon. xx

wow 10inches!!! thats amazing!!! i also must say that water is vital for ur weightloss!!! my LLC advised me to add an extra litre of water into my day so now i drink 4 litres... 8 500ml bottles... it is hard sometimes i know to get it down but just think of the fat sludge being washed out :) Well done again hun xxxx

ROFL @ fat sludge being washed away!! I love that and that's made me take a few more glugs! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MEE TOO!!! Glugging right now as I type!

Chin up kiddo - BIG loss is in the cards for you.

xxx

Ah my mum lives near LLangenech, between Swansea and Camarthen, I'm just outside of Cardiff. Bet your house look awesome...I'd love to renovate a house but with a 7yr old ...well I think it would be a nightmare lol.

My hubs and I spent many a weekend in the Swansea area as we had friends down there...good memories

xx

Know Llangennech well, part of my patch as a social worker. I have a soft spot in my heart for Llanelli :)

Keep up the progress, a big loss will come, and besides its all cumulative xx

Fat sludge :eek: thats put it in perspective too, thanks Gem.....I'm on my 3rd litre woop woop.

xx

hahaha u know i dnt beat around the bush girls lol xxx

its true though my LLC says it flushes it out but in a less descriptive way xx

Been drinking the water as advised and especially after the gorgeous Gem's comments LOL. Just over 3 litres yesterday and just finished my 2nd litre now.

I've only just realised how thirsty I am first thing in the morning, I'm always in such a rush to get out the door I don’t start drinking the water til I get to work ....how thick am I eh. This just shows I'm not listening to my body ....light bulb moment me thinks. Anyway it’s worked, took my water bottle to bed with me and drunk nearly a litre before I left the house this morning. It will make drinking water so much easier. Just feel stupid that I’ve only just realised on my 7th week.

One of the guys in my office, who doesn’t know I’m on LL, asked me how much weight I lost this morning…I asked who told him I was dieting and he said no-one I can just tell you’ve lost quite a lot, just wondering how much. I just smiled and said a few lbs and told him he’d made my day …bless his cotton socks. The ladies on reception also asked if I was losing weight. Real boost I have to say.

I’m trying to resist the online shops, but very tempting. I’m worried when I get to goal this will be my new vice hahaha

This weekend I have absolutely loads of my daughters clothes to put on eBay. I used to give her clothes away, but a friend of mine told me she’d paid her overdraft off selling the kids clothes on ebay. I put some on the other week just to see how it went and made £56, some stuff from monsoon, next etc. Well chuffed!! It’s a bit of a pain taking the pics and uploading etc but I get such a buzz when stuff sells. Doesn’t take much to float my boat as you can tell lol.

Hoping the weather will be nice as hubs has been working on the garden this week, newly painted fence, shed and play house and clean patio …lush! Just need a few potted plants and I’ll be in heaven, we have twinkly lights now too….haha

I need to have a nice garden if were not going away this year, it will be my saviour.

Anyways I’m blabbering now so I’ll sign off

Hope your all having a fab day

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done with both the water and the ebaying!!

Love eBay - so exciting bidding - have had to ban myself from it for a while as I do get carried away. xx

fantastic news on the water!!!!! keep going with that daily intake xxxx

Dress sounds scrummy!!

Photos when it arrives?!? :) xx

Morning!

Up most of the night with my poor little girl throwing up and the thunder and lightening. What a night!! She's lying on the sofa now watching DVD's - how many times have i seen Home Alone 1 and 2 lol...but still not 100%, poor baby.

Hubs slept in with her but I couldnt sleep properly. I told him to go back to bed, I'm still in my jammies :eek:.

Not been good with water so far, but i will make up for it through the day...very thirsty and MUST listen to the old body.

If anyone reads this and can advise, pls do. I'v been invited to an interview, gonna be a bit of a mare by all accounts....psychosymetric tests, interview with director, manager and HR panel and a group exercise, ten min presentation on why I'm suitable for the job, oh and it will take all day 9:30 to 5pm...OMG is it worth it i ask myself!!!! Anyone would think i'm applying for a managing director's jon ...it's only a TL role. Anyways the problem i have is they said dress code is smart casual.....what would you suggest??? I was thinking smart trs and top....would that be ok??...I'd rather it be business smart ..I know what to wear then!!!! I'm really stuck.

Hope you all have a fab day chicks

xxx

Let's face it unless we walk around with our weight record on our backs, it's the inch loss everyone else is seeing!?!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm quite up for doing this?! ;)

I think smart trousers and a top sounds perfect. Smart casual suggests that you don't need to wear a suit but obviously not your civvies like jeans. I'm a bit of a sucker for dresses at the moment and they always look smart but whatever you feel most comfortable yet kick @ss in!!! Sounds like a severe assessment day but this seems to be becoming more normal now, especially with the job market being so competetive. Best of luck, I'm sure you'll wing it xxx

ps. I hope your little girl is feeling a bit better, it's just heart breaking when they're poorly - poor baby xx

How is your wee girl doing? Not nice when they are sick :(

Smart casual clothes? All I have in my closet is a pair of beige cotton trousers, white t-shirt and a black blazer. That is about as smart and casual as i get. I am not one to even OFFER advice on what looks good or is in style.
The interview sounds like a tough one. You know the stuff - no worries, right?

As for EBAY! OMG, I LOVE it. I was bidding on a pair of jeans today and lost :( Now if ANY of you ladies on here outbid me on them - we will talk LATER!! hahahaha Great place for some excellent clothes...when you find them.

Take care hun - hope your evening is going better.

Hope your little one is better. Horrible when they are ill and you cant do anything to make it better.

Interview sounds exciting. Demanding but exciting. I mean where else does one get to blow your own trumpet and get people to listen lol Smart casual ? Not the woman to ask. I tend to relegate myself to things that fit and look vaguely acceptable. ( This will change, oh yes this will change! ) Feeling good in what you are to wear is the key, otherwise it will distract you.

Good luck with the prep, and let us know how it goes xx

How is your wee girl doing? Not nice when they are sick :(

As for EBAY! OMG, I LOVE it. I was bidding on a pair of jeans today and lost :( Now if ANY of you ladies on here outbid me on them - we will talk LATER!! hahahaha Great place for some excellent clothes...when you find them.

Take care hun - hope your evening is going better.

I wasnt me ...honest gov It hacks me off when winning and with seconds to go someone outbids you :mad:. esp when you really want the item!!

It really is a bit addictive though lol
xx

Back