Julia's kind of JUDDD

congrats babe thats brilliant your on the way to slimville xxxx

Delighted for you my dear now I hope you enjoy your yummy picnic today xx

I'm already eyeing up the Victoria sponge!

Now one slice I am sure they won't miss, but what you threatened to do to it yesterday wouldn't have gone down well.

Well done on the loss - excellent motivation xx

Well done on the loss and enjoy Centreparcs.

Well, the holiday was lovely. Nice to spend time with the family and chill out.

However, the food was appalling. I have basically had 4 up days and feel like a barrel. I also realised even more on holiday how it is affecting my health. I could hardly walk down the road without feeling puffed out. I basically felt fat and disgusting all weekend. I binged today and ate rubbish plus cried a lot. But now I need to pull myself together. Get on a down day tomorrow and really try to use this experience to move on. I'm so sick of feeling my life is just rushing by and I'm not doing stuff cosni feel so huge. I just don't want it any more. Sorry to be on a downer :-(

Oh honey I am so sorry to see you down like this. Unfortunately this is what happens when you eat yourself silly and we all been there, you need a good DD tomorrow to get you back on track. You have 2 choices give in then feel like this for the rest of your life or dust yourself off and carry on JUDDD ing. It works you just need to give it your all. Hopefully a good night's rest and a DD will make you feel better. Hugs xx

I think the second choice is the way forward. Crappy food certainly makes you feel crappy. Sleep for me and hopefully a better day tomorrow. Thanks for the support x

Morning Juju :bighug: for you, firstly we have all been there hun thats why we are on a dieting forum lol, today is a new day, have a good DD and I guarantee you will go to bed tonight feeling empowered and in control, you can do this and we are all here for you xx

Thank you lovely people. Got on the scales, wasn't pretty - 6lb gain in 4 days. I know most of that is food so I'm going to weigh again next Tuesday morning and hope it will disappear in a week!

Line drawn, had a lie in and now for a shower.

Support here is great, thank you - I know it works!

We're all with you! And we've all been there. God I couldn't count the number of times I've done that and felt horrible... I still have twinges of that guilt now and again (especially after a double UD at the weekend) but I just keep focused and get on with the next DD.

Don't get too downhearted you know it will all come off again no problem. xx

Thats not so bad, I have gained 6lbs in 2 days on an UP weekend and still had a loss that week, so thats def not bad, x

Back