Julia's kind of JUDDD

passionflower said:
I'm the same I will be happy with STS this week as TOM still hasn't started and I've eat the fridge out twice this week:( Hope is a good result for you Juju. xx

Me too, terrible up days and TOM due. Still praying for any type of loss though!!

I'm such a foreigner LOL, but my bad is for I never checking before hitting submit. I always spot my mistakes the second time I read my posts :rolleyes:

Well i'm the same as last DDay, still 2lb up on last week, but I've only had 2 DDays this week so I'll see where I am on Sunday morning when I've had another one. However, my clothes feel much better, more comfortable and got a couple of hundred quid bonus in my pay packet today for doing some summer school so I'm going to do retail therapy today and tomorrow and get myself a new Autumn/Winter look!!

oooooooooooooooooooo have fun chick glad your seeing a difference in your clothes yayyy xx

I would get your 3rd DD under your belt hun and go with that as your official weigh in for this week, at the end of the day it doesn't matter what day your weigh in is as long as its after a DD . Then weigh in a week after your weigh in this sat , gosh I made that sound so much more complicated than it needed to be lol xx have a good day and yay to the NSV and retail therapy xx

Agreed my dear, I'm not in the slightest bit worried, the weight is coming off and the length of time it takes is fine. I feel happy for the first time in years. Yay.

juju_doll said:
Agreed my dear, I'm not in the slightest bit worried, the weight is coming off and the length of time it takes is fine. I feel happy for the first time in years. Yay.

Love the positivity!!
I need a touch of that as worried about the 2 Up days I'm having this weekend!!

It's coning off and we're eating actual food - what more could we ask for?! Cx

Funny how these things can change .... As I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow I decided to go through my wardrobe to clear out beforehand. Very depressing. Nothing fits - unsurprising as I was 3 stone lighter in February. May go to bed and try and remember I'm in this for the long haul ...,

Damn it. Still the same! I'm loving it though. Pleeeease start working!

I think I'm going to keep going with it until the end of September. If nothing else I'm maintaining, but I do need to lose some weight, I'm 17 and a half stone! I think it needs a few weeks to get in the rhythm. I hope so anyway!

Another down day done, thru definitely get easier. TOTM also started today, first time in 8 weeks after coming off the pill so great relief that I'm not knocked up but also hoping the recent sts has been water weight and will soon be gone.

Having an up day until 6pm tomorrow then Dday until 6pm the next day as have to go out for dinner and then a school event on Thursday which requires eating plenty of sandwiches! Then Dday on Friday. Then, hopefully on to a Tuesday/ thursday/ Sunday down day routine.

Finger crossed for a loss tomorrow!

juju_doll said:
Another down day done, thru definitely get easier. TOTM also started today, first time in 8 weeks after coming off the pill so great relief that I'm not knocked up but also hoping the recent sts has been water weight

So glad youre not "knocked up" too - we do have a way with words here in the land of JUDDDD don't we lol! ;-)

Seriously, it is very unlikely - but you know how you manage to convince yourself of something? Sadly my belly is all chocolate though .......

I know it's easily said but don't get disheartened with the STS - these happen in *any* diet - even vlcds! I think our bodies take a couple of weeks to get in the swing of this diet - it certainly did mine after switching from a vlcd.

Remember - our body metabolises in a complex way and when we lose the fat is not simply down to 'eat x, weigh y'. No one knows for sure exactly under what conditions our body releases fat stores - the only known fact is that calorie restriction works - and whatever anyone says, this diet is essentially based on calorie restriction. I have read and read and read around this subject and Dr Johnson and everyone else involved in IF say it all boils down to calorie restriction. Of course, what makes it even less likely to happen in a linear fashion is the fact that we are alternating days of eating and not eating, so the scales are an even more unpredictable benchmark on this diet. The 'swing' aspect probably keeps our bodies guessing a bit and so more relaxed about giving up those stores but Dr Johnson says the primary reason for the alternate day thing is the psychological benefits.

So, I suppose I'm saying, believe in the fact that you are restricting calories on your DDs enough to lose weight - you're right to give it time. Keep the faith.

By coming off the pill does it mean u ate trying for a baby??
I am the type to convince myself of things too! I have taken dozens of pregnancy tests in the past after convincing myself...in fact it's less than a week since I took one! And I'm still not convinced it was correct lol. Women eh?! Lol. Xxx

Nope, no babies - not in a relationship at the moment and think the pill was making me even more moody and mental than usual! But whilst on it I had no TOTM so took a while to kick in : hence paranoia!

Pound off today so only one more pound to go until pre holiday weight!

juju_doll said:
Nope, no babies - not in a relationship at the moment and think the pill was making me even more moody and mental than usual! But whilst on it I had no TOTM so took a while to kick in : hence paranoia!

Pound off today so only one more pound to go until pre holiday weight!

Yay on the pound loss :) xx

Thanks love. Weird half up day today, been on down since 6pm tonight as going out for dinner tomorrow. Carluccios ..... Nom Nom Nom

Back