Julia's kind of JUDDD

Yes, although it's not great, it's still less than a post vlcd binge which I could easily pack on nearly a stone in a week. But feeling more positive already and back in control. Post holiday washing and cleaning to do today and then really need to start thinking about back to school work! Boo! Although I will appreciate the routine I think.

Don't forget you were on holiday!! Different surroundings etc means yr mind is not in the same place!! It won't happen like that when yr at home for the weekends!!

Well done on getting bk to it xxx

Glad you are sounding more positive today, I am sure you will feel much better once you get back on track and do a week of JUDDDing...

Thank you!

Dday food done

Alpen light 65
Mini milk 30
2 ryvita and cheese triangle 95
Twister lolly 45
2 crispbreads and cheese triangle 63
Porridge, milk and tsp golden syrup 199

Total 497

Feel much better already!

Yay! 4 of the 6lbs gone this morning. Just 2lbs left to get back to last weigh in. Phew. Dday totally worth it!!

well done chick xx

So much better. Loving today's up day too. Just loving juddd. Hooray.

A triple hoorah! What a lucky girl I am!

Thank you. Today's Dday was much easier! It really is getting better over time and I'm quite enjoying experimenting to see what I can eat for 500 calories!! Feel so positive. Am going to weigh tomorrow as it has been a week, but aware because of holiday that I've only had 2 ddays so could be no loss, but we shall see. I'll be happy with a sts!

Good luck for WI x

Good luck for WI chick xx

I'm the same I will be happy with STS this week as TOM still hasn't started and I've eat the fridge out twice this week:( Hope is a good result for you Juju. xx

Back