Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

Fingers and everything crossed for you Julie. Depending on how things turn out I may tell you my sister's story. (She has a lovely little 5 year old.):)

OOh tell me anyway Bess love hearing positive uplifting stories and the positive vibes have got to be a good thing. Im looking forward to Tues hopefully the next stage will help me to feel more with it am just so tired, usually feel a little tired the week leading up to my TOTM but that seems to have passed me by this month and the tiredness is just getting worse and worse. Sorry if it seems like im moaning all the time at the mo am not a moany person so hopefully the real me will be back next week xxx

Hey Julie...........
Just wanted to send you lots and lots and lots of positive vibes your way hon, I still have everything crossed that I can for you..
Your not moaning at all hon, having IVF is tough and its emotional as well as being an amazing procedure it also is hard on the couples that go through it so do not ever think your moaning hon, we are all here to support you and want to hear about it.
Well you know my very positive story from it as I have my very noisy 3 1/2 year old that is running around my lounge at this very moment...
Chin up its worth every injection and every tired and moody feeling..
It will happen hon !!!
lotsa love & hugs Marissa x

Thanks honey cant wait to have a noise in our house too!!! Not feeling too bad today so far but the tiredness usually surfaces as the day goes by. My poor dog is poorly and so I was up about 4 times in the night with her eventually resigned myself to sleep on the sofa and she curled up against me bless her think shes getting me ready for the sleepless nights I will hopefully be experiencing in the not too distant future. Hope you all have a good day. Only 2 sleeps to go Marissa wooohooo!!!!xxxx

Marissa says it all hon, we are all rooting for you, we're your cheerleaders... and if you need to offload, do it. IVF is a tough path and you are allowed to have your ups and downs!

xxx

PS Cross posted but hope dog is better soon!

I don't think it's good to hold stuff in. Of course I'm the other extreme at the moment as writing is really helping to give me clarity on a lot of stuff. Talk away - if we think you are moaning, we'll let you know ;) xx Hope the dog is getting better too!

Sorry you are feeling grotty just now - and your poor dog too - perhaps it's sympathy! Thinking of you and rooting for you all the way.
I'll tell you my sister's tale another time!!;)

Hi Julie, Just popping in to day 'hi' and hope you are feeling better soon. Good luck for your next stage next week!
Have a fab weekend!

x

Hey hon..
Just wanted to say Im logging off soon, might get on quickly later but just wanted to wish you all the best over the next few weeks......... I will be thinking of you and still have all that I can cross, crossed for you........
Lotsa love and postive vibes being sent over your way!!!
Take care hon
love Marissa x

Hi Julie - I have been reading your diary for the last few weeks and I have now found myself in the same situation as you. I was losing weight to finaly get started on IVF but the clinic has now said they will treat me sooner rather than later and are going to get back to me with a month to start treatment. Working out dates the earliest day 21 apt would be first week in October. So I am just freaking out a little!

I am on SS+ ready to move onto 810 as I am now under the target 30 BMI. I just wondered how you moved up through the stages of this diet as I see you started this diary on when you were on 1500 - did you spend much time on 810 or 1000? I don't want to rush through the stages but also I want to ensure that I am eating well in good time for treatment.

It has been great reading your diary, you must be really excited for the next stage. I will be following your diary for all your updates!!

Hi honey firstly I would like to wish you all the luck with the treatment its not easy but the end result will more than make up for the hard times that will come. I did a quick step up as advised by my CDC did 3 days on each of the plans its not ideal but does enable you not to have a gain on the way up the plans and off the diet and gets you into eating healthily before your appointment and eventually you will also be eating healthily during your pregnacy. Well done on your weight loss and good luck with your appointment my dear please let me know how it goes I will be routing for you xxxx

Aw Julie, all this time i've been all crappy and low.... and there's you posting away on my thread for me when you've been feeling rotten yourself. You really are such a lovely person and so kind. I hope everything turns out well for you as you so deserve it :)

ps...... i think it's hillarious you offered to take Jess's scales for her to stop her fom daily weighing lol.....funny stuff. Did you two know eachother before CD? or did you meet through Cd.... presuming you've known eachother ages tho.

Anyway have a fab bank holiday monday hun xxx

Hi honey me and Jess have been dieting buddys for longer than I can remember about 10 years I think but have done CD together twice just wish I could complete my journey with her this time but think circumstances dictate otherwise IYKWIM!!! Take care and dont worry about me I am only temporarily down hopefully things will look up when I start injecting tomorrow xxxxx

Now I have butterflies in my tummy and am finding it very difficult to sleep, get nervous at every milestone in this journey god knows what im going to be like the night before embryo transfer!!! Hope all you ladies have had a lovely bank holiday weekend? Will let you all know how tomorrow goes, expect it to be just routine, heres hoping it will anyway xxxx

Thinking of you Julie. :hug99:

Really bad day today....went to the hospital this morning for bloods and a scan had bloods which was fine then went for scan that showed that I have developed a cyst on my left ovary which i was told wouldnt be a problem so not to worry about it (easier said than done). Next saw the nurse and as my period has not arrived since the injection I had mid cycle she said I cannot proceed with the injections until this comes but she would let me know for sure later today when my bloods came back. Got a call earlier this evening to say that my blood result was high and so treatment is on hold until my period shows up and could be a long wait as cant be booked in next week as they havent got enough spaces unless what has happened to me happens to one of next weeks couples. Have been so excited about going forward with this that this evening all I can do is cry, I havent vented exactly how I have been feeling over the last few weeks but it has been an emotional roller coaster and the thought that I will have to get back on at the beginning of the ride is not good at all. Sorry to vent but hopefully it will help and help me to stop leaking!!!!!!!xxxxx

Really sorry to hear this Julie. Hopefully your period will arrive soon (when we usually hope it won't!) and you get back on track with your treatment.

Even though you "think" you prepare for what you know is going to be an emotional and challenging time, you can't know until you get into it how tough it will be. This treatment comes only after an already long and bumpy road. Vent and leak as much as you need, hormones and disappointment need to be released.

Take care of you and a big hug x

Hey everyone Ju is coming over to mine tonight and I will give her lots of big hugs from all of you and have told her she can leak and vent as much as she likes!

I really feel for you Ju but you know that already and I will see you in a bit and we can catch up properly
xxx

Hi Hun

I really hope your period arrives for you soon. It's not easy all this, but I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that you get some good news from this soon.
Hugs hun xx

Back