Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

Hello Julie,

I've been reading your diary and I'm so very pleased for you. I really hope everything goes well. A friend of mine is going through IVF at the moment and my sister did too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both. :)

Hey hon
Just wanted to wish you luck with your injections hon...........
When we started I used to get Rich (DH) to do them in my legs then I changed to my tummy..
Hope you find it all ok hon as you know its all so worth it......... hang in there..............
How exciting .................. xxxxxxxx

Just had the one to shut down my ovaries this morning OMG im getting flushes already not fun at all but hey ho will be worth it xxxx

It will all be worth it in the end :) I bet you call your baby Mini....lol just kidding.

Sending you a giant squishy hug hun. Have a great day xxx

Good luck Julie. Brave girl!

xxx

Hey chick - hope work not too bad and the symptoms didnt keep you awake last night!

You need to make a new ticker now for the countdown for the conception date.

right got to go and sort out my diary and cleaning oh joy!
love
Jess
xxx

Hi Jess work not too bad just boring on a Sat roll on 12 Oclock!! Think will take Ruby to Alyn Waters this afternoon get me out and about and she will be worn out when we get back. Like your new ticker by the way. Symptoms not too bad have had 1 flush this morning (god i sound like a toilet lol) but the overwhelming feeling is tiredness, hopefully this wont last for the whole 3 weeks.xxxx

It'll all be worth it Julie, promise.:)

Happy Monday Hon.

Hope the symptoms are OK... had a pal who did IVF and I know it can scramble your hormones, but it will be worth it, so hang on in there Julie.

xxx

Hey Julie........
How are you hon........ hows it all going.
Been away for the weekend but just wanted to catch up and hope everything is going well........... Its all so worth it..
lotsa love xx

Hi hun,

Just wanted to wish you all the very best for your IVF journey.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, and hope that the symptoms ease very soon x

Hi all im still alive and symptoms have either died down or ive gotten used to them lol!! Have put a little weight on over the weekend need to buckle down and be good but its ironic ive lost all this weight to be able to get IVF then they give me drugs and one of the side effects is weight gain!!! Know its not the drugs to blame just yet so have had a perfect day so far woooo hoooo. Hope your all well and have a good week ahead xxxxx

Morning all. Was better yesterday on the whole than have been, went out for tea with some friends for their birthdays which marred it a little but apart from that was angelic. Got nothing on (eating wise) all week now so have set myself a mini challenge to drop 2lbs this week so here goes!!!!xxxx

Will do honey they say on the treatment it helps to drink plenty of water too so will keep glugging xxxx

Hey chick hope you have glugged lots - so are you on water tomorrow night aswell then?

Hope today gone okay for you and you enjoyed the cinema and not too many sweeties!
Love
Jess
xxx

Back