Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

Great idea will have to sort that one. Just popped on to say hi to all am absolutely shattered at the mo dont know what is the matter get tired from time to time but am goosed so going to get an early night and hopefully that will do the trick. xxx

hey Julie, Hope you are feeling better today!

Have a good one!

x

Just checking in to let you know I am keeping an eye on you... 100% honey, deal? I feel OK so far, will try to stay on track 'cos I don't want to let the side down. Have a fab day.

xxx

Hi Julie, hope you are feeling less tired today.... maybe a quick session at the gym will help, always seems to wake me up for a while. You definately need a count down ticker to your next appointment. Take care..

Hi Hun,

Oohhh this is so exciting. We'll all be holding our breath for you :)

Hope you're feeling okay today. How are you getting on with the plans? xxx

Just wrote a whole thread and then deleted it so here goes again!!!!
Feeling lots better today and more in control eating wise. Have been to the gym this evening Linda and also taken my little doggy for a long walk and even found myself running along with her - which would never have happened a few months ago!!!!!! Am being good with food too Katy so am dead proud of myself. Am on 1500cals Sunshine have worked through the plans quickly so im eating healthy for my IVF have maintained for 3 weeks now but am happy with that and sure now excercise is in the equation weight will start to drop a bit more. Hope everyone having a good day xxxx

Have done a new ticker to count down to next IVF appointment as suggested earlier this week, what do you thinkxxx

Well that didnt work did it?? will have to try again lol

Last edited:
Um... still reading as a weight loss ticker to me, am I missing something?

xxx

Yey have done it!!!!!! Got 2 ba bas on there not being greedy but you never know lol xxxx

Woohoo, good ticker and love the idea that you might be blessed with two....

Awwwwwwwwwww hon... Im loving your tickler...... we are on count down now!!! Yup it soooo could be two....... I was expecting twins with my first!! Wont go into that now!! Yayyyyyyyyy how exciting xx

Hope you are having a good day today Julie, and your countdown is going down... woohoo... so excited for you.

Hey Julie, hope all is good!

Have a fab day
x

Sorry didnt post yesterday went to gym on way home from work and then when got home did some housework and cooked tea then my hubby had planned a nice night in just me and him and had viewing planned and all I had to do was relax aw bless him. Think the gym does energize you feel raring to go when finish there. Hope everyone ok and keeping on track xxxx

Hey hon.
Well done you for going to the gym.. sometimes its hard to motivate yourself but once your there you do feel so much better.
I did an urban funk dance class last night it was very funny!
Hope you had a lovely relaxing night with hubby.
Have a good day hon................. xxx

Back