Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

That sounds like great fun honey used to love going to different classes will have to perhaps look for a class close to me that does it, although my hubby is supposed to be fixing my bike this weekend so will be out on that weather permitting!!! Have a good day my dear xxxx

Wow Curly...an urban funk class? you're brave! I tried a hip hop lesson with my sister as we're doing a hip hop class and video at her hen in October.... i can do the moves but putting them together is another story! Sounds good tho :)

Julie, thanks for posting about your Mum for me. It's amazing how many of us go through these things and at the time it feels like you're the only ones. Mad that we both lost our lovely Mums 5 years ago.

Anyway..... I love your new ticker... I'm so excited for you xxx Have a great day hun and well done on mantaining the last 3 weeks. you're doing fab x

Good evening all. Well went to gym so on track with that and looking forward to a lovely weekend off starting with a lovely lie in in the morning what bliss!!!. I work every other Sat morning and this one seems to have been a long time coming. Weather supposed to be good tomorrow so if hubby mends bike tomorrow morning as promised I will be off to the park with my little pooch - life doesnt get much better than this!!!! Have a good one xxx

Hello fellow loosers hope you have all had a good day?. I have done loads and even fitted in a long walk with my pooch in a local country park which was lovely and the weather here in Wales has been gorgeous. Got in laws coming for lunch tomorrow so should be nice and im cooking so still in control yey xxxx

Hey Julie..
Good on you hon sounds like you had a great day........ How nice to have some decent weather today............ Yipppppppppeee has the summer come back...... hope it stays..
Hope you have a great day tomorrow with the inlaws..
Lol Marissa x

Hey Julie,

How are you doing? Any news with you? It's bliss it's the weekend. :)

Thanks for all your support hun. Ooooohhh not long till your apointment now. xxx

Morning ladies hope you are all well?? Have had a lovely weekend Sat was very very busy and yesterday had in laws round for a nice Sunday roast which was yummy, actually succumed to a slice of choc cheesecake oops!! -but at least there was none left when we had all finished so no temptation left for today!!xxxx

Hey Julie......
Sounds like you had a lovely weekend hon....... hmmmmm cheesecake is my favourite I love plain cheesecake the best..... Im pleased its all gone now lol..
Hope your having a good day today hon.. and........... ooooooooooh only 15 days to appointment Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xx

Have had good day so far with food and even went for bike ride (accompainied with my little doggy) at lunch time which is very odd but really enjoyable!!! Seems the more energy you use the more you get so am trying to keep active. Meeting up with Jess later for girlie gossip and we always put the world to right lol. Hope everyone having a good one xxxx

Im looking forward to it too and well done for bike riding Im impressed - HB now reckons he is buying me a bike for xmas as DD feels Im missing out now they can ride their bikes and I havent got one - OH JOY!!!!!!!! can think of much nicer things he can spend his money on............

Love
Jess
xxx

absolutely right hun, excercise = more energy!!

Hope you had a great girlie get together!

Have a fab day hun

xx

Hey Julie! congrats on the loss and the amazing photos!

11th of August is close! Are you gonna start right after or is it a consultation? And are you having a 3 pack or one go?

We've had one private go already and having three more next spring.

wow Julie! great pics, well done! when is your appointment, you must be so excited.

Had a lovely catch up and was a late one too so am a bit goosed today me thinks an early night is called for!!! You will all be very impressed with me, didnt go to gym last night....went for a bike ride instead cant seem to sit down and weather was soooo nice really enjoyed it and have been to gym tonight straight after work so think ive got the excercise bug!!!! MisAma thanks for your post will be told on 11th when 1st cycle will start dont think it will be Aug (doesnt fit in with cycle) so think will be Sept cant wait, is 1st cycle and because we live in Wales we only get 1 fresh cycle and 1 frozen on the NHS so we have all our fingers and toes crossed and hopefully will get our much wanted BFP. Good luck with your next cycle my dear...they do say good things come to those who wait xxxx

Good morning all TOTM arrived for me yesterday and felt really bloated but seems to be subsiding slowly-oh to be a man!! Hoping for a bit of a loss once this is over and only good thing about AF is that at least my cycle is back to normal ready for appointment (CD does strange things to a womans body) lol!! Off to gym again after work so keeping up excercise and really watching what im eating after cheesecake on Sun really need to xxxx

Back