July 1st Challenge - Set your targets here!!!

Hi Lady T

Thanks. You have done so well.
I have been lurking for months.
I love this site.
Lost 6 1/2 stone then had a melt down!
Need to refocus my sorry butt!

Samx

Hi, thanks!

Congrats on losing that amount of weight amazing! As for refocus, I think we will all have to do that at some point in our lives, better if we have support to do it with! Goodluck hun xx

I'm loving being slimmer, such an amazing feeling! xx

Joining in :) hehe, Good luck ladies x

CANdothis...21lbs

carrie... 12lbs

clarabow
HannaNewton... 4lbs
Julz... 14lbs
Kirstie007... 14lbs
LadyT... 8lb (till goal!)
:flirt2:
onefineday... 14lbs
Pinkie... 4lbs (till goal!):flirt2:
River... 6lbs (till goal!)
SunshineCass... 14lb
Twinny... 8lbs
UmmZakaria... 4lb

14 lb for me please x thank you. I'll leave off the cut and pasting as last time I did it I lost people xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely bright colours :d xx

Here you go:

CANdothis...21lbs
carrie... 12lbs

Clarabow... 14lbs
HannaNewton... 4lbs
Julz... 14lbs
Kirstie007... 14lbs
onefineday... 14lbs
SunshineCass... 14lb
Twinny... 8lbs
UmmZakaria... 4lb

Wooo, there's loads of us already! Fab!!

I'm off on hols tomorrow, so although my official weigh-in would be Wednesday morning, I'll update mine tomorrow morning...

Then hopefully a week later upon my return, I'll have another loss to add!

As LadyT, and a few others of you know, I'm going on to RTM the week I get back from hols! So here I am, going in to my final week of Total, whilst on hols in France, camping in the middle of a race track, watching the motor-sport at Le Mans, with lots of smelly boys! Lol...

It's gonna be tough too, as it's a beer and BBQ holiday apparently! Still, it's my final test (why do I make things so hard for myself! Lol)... but it helps to know food will be waiting for me a couple of days after my return! Going away at my goal weight was a dream I had anyway, so sod food!...

It really does feel like it's all falling into place... :D

Anyway, good luck everyone, whilst I'm away... and I'll update my loss tomorrow morning before I go! ;)

xx

Wow, what a fantastic attitude! I hope you have the best time :) It's so true, food is not what makes a holiday - feeling good and having a good time doesn't need to involve food! Good on you and I look forward to having someone else to share RTM with... and you Lady T ;) xxx

Wooo, there's loads of us already! Fab!!

I'm off on hols tomorrow, so although my official weigh-in would be Wednesday morning, I'll update mine tomorrow morning...

Then hopefully a week later upon my return, I'll have another loss to add!

As LadyT, and a few others of you know, I'm going on to RTM the week I get back from hols! So here I am, going in to my final week of Total, whilst on hols in France, camping in the middle of a race track, watching the motor-sport at Le Mans, with lots of smelly boys! Lol...

It's gonna be tough too, as it's a beer and BBQ holiday apparently! Still, it's my final test (why do I make things so hard for myself! Lol)... but it helps to know food will be waiting for me a couple of days after my return! Going away at my goal weight was a dream I had anyway, so sod food!...

It really does feel like it's all falling into place... :D

Anyway, good luck everyone, whilst I'm away... and I'll update my loss tomorrow morning before I go! ;)

xx

Aw gonna miss ya Pinks, have a fantastic time with those lovely boys lol ;)

Your final test will be easy in comparison to the total length of time spent on this plan, I have every faith i you as I know you are a strong minded, determined woman! You have certainly made my time on LL a whole lot easier for sure, so thank you. xxxx

Hi, added you! xx

BB13... 14lb
CANdothis...21lbs
carrie... 12lbs
Clarabow... 14lbs
HannaNewton... 4lbs
Julz... 14lbs
Kirstie007... 14lbs
onefineday... 14lbs
SunshineCass... 14lb
Twinny... 8lbs
UmmZakaria... 4lb

Sorry hun I copied the very last one over. I'm on my iPhone so will re add you tomorrow, sorry again xx

Ok... my loss this week (although 2 days early) ;) is 1lb! Ta-daaaa! Lol...

/Updated below anyway, as well as adding Tropical Sam back in... :D

Good luck everyone! See you in a week... :)

xx

BB13: 14lb...
CANdothis: 21lbs...
carrie: 12lbs...
Clarabow: 14lbs...
HannaNewton: 4lbs...
Julz: 14lbs...
Kirstie007: 14lbs...
LadyT: 8lb... (till goal!)
onefineday: 14lbs...
Pinkie: 4lbs... -1... 3lbs to go (till goal!):flirt2:
River: 6lbs... (till goal!):flirt2:
SunshineCass: 14lb...
Tropicalsam: 21lbs...
Twinny: 8lbs...
UmmZakaria: 4lb...

Well done Pinks and thanks for putting TS back on xxx have a fab time Hun xx

Aww... thanks hunny...
smiley-greet024.gif

...and no problem re TS... :)

See you in a bit! ...and TEXT ME, I don't wanna miss out on anything!! Lol... :D

xx

Back