July 1st here I come!

Akinbo

I start today , I've started over ten times in the last two months and never got ton past day two. Ps I would like to lose four stone by nov 1st is that doable?
I have about 9 stone to lose.
My fist mini goal is to stick to the diet for the first day, my second to stick to it for the first week.
I really need to do this.

Hi I started exante 9 days ago first couple of days are tough but get through those and you'll be fine if I can do it anyone can . Lost 10lbs last week so that's a good enough reason to carry on. Good luck x

Good luck guys, you can do it! :winner:

Good luck! Im in week 2 and already 9 lb down! x

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie and started on TS yesterday.

So far so good, not felt too hungry and feeling very motivated and inspired by all the encouraging words on this site. Trying to keep off the scales and save it for a weigh in next Monday.

Have a lot of weight to lose and have been yoyo-ing for years, really need to sort it out once and for all so hoping this will be the answer for me. I have a couple of friends who lost a lot of weight with LL and have kept it off for several years now so it can be done!

Looking forward to 'meeting' like-minded people on here!

Good luck everyone.

Hi everyone! Good luck. I've started on working solution 01st July! So far, so good!

How is everyone getting on??

I am on day 11 now.

I have not cheated at all, besides one tablespoon of sweet corn once in my vegetable soup, and semi-skimmed in one cup of tea.
All the rest just green tea a couple of cups of coffee (which seems to upset my tummy), and lots of water,
I had a big panic today when I thought I had forgotten my packs in work!

Fantastic :) well done! Ha ha I'm quite clumsy and today I made up my lunch then my shaker slipped out my hand :eek: thankfully it landed by some fluke on it's end so nothing lost! Not sure what I would have done without lunch!

Back