July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

I think its the only way because at home if i mess up i dont care, noone else has to know .. So im going to join on tuesday, which means i got alot of work to do .. i have a wedding in 5 weeks, then xmas in 19, my 21st in 23 weeks, then of course my wedding in june .. Need to set myself some realistic goals and get sorted i think :) x hope all is going well, ive finally almost finished my invitations and all of a sudden ive got amazingly excited!!! x

going to cry my scales were broken and therefore weighing me wrong :(:( so so sad.

its my 21st in 11 weeks i really wanna feel a tiny bit confident.

going to cry myself tosleep tonight :(

Vixp - Im hand making all of mine and mt rsvps and all the inserts to go in them! Its hard work when you have very little spare time lol, cant wait for people to see them :D ..
AmyAdele - Chin up hun, 11 weeks is plenty keep thinking positive you CAN and you WILL do it xx

My sis is going to help me with minr i think will prob spend full days doing them is really hard to find time my h2b just bought me a andriod tablet with a wedding planning app to help bless him he is so thoughtful xx

AmyAdele - go out, get some new scales and get back on track...just keep thinking about how good you will look at your birthckday and how amazing on your wedding day! Your hard work is paying off, dont let this little hurdle ruin it all :) Good luck.

Vixp - my lovely nan is doing my invites for me, and we are all going round to have a favour box making party hehe. What wedding planning app did you get?

xx

Was just called wedding planning was a free app but really good got tick list n part for guest list i love it xx

Well another gain im so angry with myself xx

I think i have gained too :( Put it behind you and plan for the week ahead! You know you can do it! Only 18 weeks left of this year, then we are into 2012 and then it will fly by till our weddings! Good luck! x

Last edited:
Not sure how you like tag someone in these things.. but to the person who wrote this message you have the same wedding date as me :D Yeay!! I'm new on here.. and alike you I'm looking to knock off about 2lb a week. The only deterent I have is the fact that in every month I have like a week where I have an event or two like my little ladys birthday, xmas, weddings etc.. So I'm aiming for a monthly loss of half a stone.
How prepared for the wedding are you? Have you got much done?xxx

ilovecake:) said:
Not sure how you like tag someone in these things.. but to the person who wrote this message you have the same wedding date as me :D Yeay!! I'm new on here.. and alike you I'm looking to knock off about 2lb a week. The only deterent I have is the fact that in every month I have like a week where I have an event or two like my little ladys birthday, xmas, weddings etc.. So I'm aiming for a monthly loss of half a stone.
How prepared for the wedding are you? Have you got much done?xxx

Wats your wedding date hun? Xx

Hiya girlies I'm also getting married next year in June and I need to lose at least 4 stone I would like it to be before April cus that's wen my hen do is , I have stoped smoking so I'm happy with that, but I so feel like a chocolate bar rite now but instead I've had a shape yogurt good luck girlies x x

The mini targets are
27/9/11 -7lb
25/10/11 -14lb
22/11/11 -21lb
20/12/11 -28lb
17/1/12 -35lb
14/2/12 -42lb
13/3/12 -49lb
10/4/12 -56lb target!!!!!!
Hope this helps you too xx

Back