July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

i get stuck for meal ideas?! i seem to eat the same things everyday lol! Cant wait to get my 1stone award .. Gonna feel amazing :) x

Hope so got a meal out with the girls at indian tomorrow but goibg to look at book and choose best option ive been good all week though :) xx

Thats a good idea, my dads going on a stag do tonight so im staying at his to look after his dog .. and my own .. so ill have a very energetic weekend as the do not stop. Then im off out for a picnic tomorrow with OH and my grandparents. Never done a picnic slimming world style before, but will try my best! Good luck for the weekend, this is my first weekend off since the beginning of the summer and i usually have a takeaway or a naughty meal on a saturday! x

Lottie: are you doing EE or red and green? Maybe try changing your hexs around or your days around. Also look into eating more speedy foods. I'm sure you will get it off by next week! good luck

Well done girls for your losses. Hope u are having good weeks. I'm away for a few days so I'm hoping I havent done too much damage :(. We will see next Thursday x x

I actually went back to red and green as I wasn't loosing on EE. I just wasn't having my 1/3 with every meal, due to my lifestyle. Good luck for this week. Keep us posted! :) x

Hows everyone getting on this week .. ive messed up a little and wont be suprised if i gain!! But im 100% back on plan now and tryin out some sw recipes :) x

2012bridetobe said:
Hows everyone getting on this week .. ive messed up a little and wont be suprised if i gain!! But im 100% back on plan now and tryin out some sw recipes :) x

Hiya im same not been great but um back on it now going to try my dress on this thursday to give me a push for weight loss xx

Back