July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

Went to a wedding sat had a bit of a drink so was a bit of a bump in road been 100% rest of week xx

Yeah tuesdays :( well its today now .. 10 months today until my wedding! i have all my mini goals printed out and stuck on my fridge along with all occasions and things on there to .. i really hope when it comes to weddings and birthdays and christmas that i wont gain .. itsa massive downfall for me :( x

Im sure that you wond do as much damage at the events as you think. :) What i did one Christmas was pace myself when the chocolates were out, eg "ill have another 1 in half an hour" or "ill have one in the next advert break" That meant that i wasnt continually picking on them one after another.
Im sure we will all be fine and the thought of the wedding will keep us from not going too overboard as it will on be 7 months at Christmas until our big days! Keep looking at those mini goals and you will get there! Good luck at weigh in ladies x

I have my mini goals everywhere on my desk at work on my fridge n in my slimming world book i have 7 months to get to target for my final dress fitting xx

What a great idea alley ... I only have xmas eve n xmas day off work so it'll be just like another day for me .. i have a wedding to go to in 4 weeks so my first mini goal is 10lbs then ordering my dress in 6 weeks so my next one is 1 stone ... Got my fingers crossed for everyones weigh in today :) im sure we will all do great .. Im on a mission today to start getting all wedding things organised .. starting with emailing venue about decorating etc ... Im way too excited x

See, the drink at the wedding didn't matter at all! Well done, you'll be reaching those mini goals before you know it! X

lottie33 said:
Vixp

What dies ur daily Neal plan consist off?

Fruit n muller light for breakfast lunch is usually ham of chicken salad or jacket potato and dinner can be anything from curry cooked dinners chillis stews all free foods n syns on wine or chocolate n snack on hxs xx

Back