July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

Hello Brides to be

I've been meant to start Lipotrim at weekend but was at wedding fair yesterday & sampling some yummy cakes so shakes start today!

well done on all losses so far!
x

jarjj said:
Hello Brides to be

I've been meant to start Lipotrim at weekend but was at wedding fair yesterday & sampling some yummy cakes so shakes start today!

well done on all losses so far!
x

Hi there n you cant help but try the cakes when is ur wedding? Xx

Ohh bet your excited vixp? I just been chattin on the phone to one of my bridesmaids about dresses and its 3 1/2 weeks until fitting so im pushing for great weightlosses for the next 3 weeks :) x hope youre having a good day :) x

Wedding is 2nd June 2012 - wanna loose 3 stone!

I need to get my backside into gear again too :( Been off from work (conjunctivitis, and cant go to work) but im not sick and where ive been bored ive had major munchies. Gonna start the biggest loser game on the kinect again tomorrow, but need to sort out my eating too. Good luck vixp on getting back on the wagon. Well done to all the girlies still on the wagon...give us a hand back on :p x

I have biggest loser for wii will dust if off n give it a try later i have zumba too so 20mins of each i think xxx

Brides!!! im focused today had a good talk to myself im having a green day today going to do some bulk cooking and exercise also made half syn cake to help the sweet eating devil inside got my exercise pjs out too lol xxx

Vixp - Ive stayed the same this week and i am really gutted .. I also have had words with myself and am 100% back on plan until saturday night going for an indian but I will not drink!!!! Im still on extra easy as still in my first 4 weeks .. but Im happy and ive been 100% so far :) x Good luck for this week ladies .. I want to lose at least 1.5 xx

Im not setting a weight goal for this week just a loss will do cant wait to see my dress again tomorrow :) so happy you are focused too xx

Well i have done my biggest loser workout on the kinect for the last 2 days. Trying to be good with food this week also. need to loose the 3lb i put on last week. How about you? x

Im not doing too bad going to do zumba today again and biggest loser tomorrow just hope i can get through weekend without been bad with food xx

These last 3 weeks I just seem to have constant muchies and nothing is getting it! Also its the bad things that i want to much on, have even been down to the shops just for muchie runs. Just need to break the cycle.
do you do zumba in a group or the the xbox?

Oh i know! im always really nervous days before! How did your week go? Mine went ok but i went out for an indian on saturday night and im feeling a little bit guilty about that!! But ive started myself a challenge to use my exercise bike 30 mins a day (in one go) and im thinkin about joining the gym and gym classes with one of my bridesmaids. After today its only 13 weigh ins left til christmas!! And i want 2 stone shifted .. Wedding dress being ordered in 18 days so ive got 2 weeks to push my weighloss to the stone gone!! xx Good Luck Everyone!! xx

Back