July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

I just eat the usual sw foods but eat alot of melon and berries .. Peas and broad beans are superspeed so have veg with lots of peas and broad beans and just generally eat more superfree with each meal xx

So went to Bristol yesterday and bought our wedding rings ... They will be ready to pick up in 23 days :) sooo excited ... 12 weeks until my birthday .. Wanna be 21lbs lighter and fit into a lovely size 12 dress :) xx

Very :) can't believe how quick time is moving .. Just looking at honeymoons to Mexico which is where we wanted to get married .. On firstchoice it's £1678 and on Thomas cook it's £1424 .. But we always go with firstchoice .. What's the likeliness of firstchoice lowering their price for us lol xx

Id have a word see wat u can do might do a price match you wont know if u dont ask we not booked a honeymoon but im going to book a hotel in edinburgh for a couple of night as a suprise for my h2b xx

But an Indian is hard to refuse!! Were having one after weigh in this week cos my dads bck from hols on tues and it was his birthday yesterday x feeling quite positive this morning but I fancy something nice for breakfast lol xx

Back