• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

July 25 Deadline!!!

sam786

Likes Food :)
S: 11st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello all, i tried this diet last year but only lasted a few days!!!! I'm back properly now and hoping to get to my goal. However, Im going on holiday in exactly 7 weeks time to disneyland paris with the kids so need to lose quite a bit by then so I can walk around without struggling. I was pretty rubbish last time around so can you please please help me to keep going!!!!! Thanks guys :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sam786

Likes Food :)
S: 11st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks guys :) There's going to be alot of walking so I really want to lose the bulk of my weight before then, as the average is 1 stone per month I figure that I can get atleast halfway to my goal. We went to chessington over the half term and my knees were killing me by the end of the day so I dont want to be in the same position on holiday. So actually the holiday has been a godsend as it has made me really focused :)

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yeah i feel the same its gave me focus. i'm a simplar weight to you and i'm aiming to be at target for then so you definately can.

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That's a great thing to focus on! Especially when it means having fun with the family :) best of luck!! In hoping to be very close to goal by then 2!! X

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
S: 16st6lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32 Loss: 4st10lb(28.7%)
Write all the things you want to do/feel on holiday (or things you don't want to do/feel). Keep the list with you at all time (I keep mine on my phone).

Read it every morning, every night, and if you're tempted to cheat.

Works for me!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
S: 15st4.5lb C: 15st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
as people have said, keep your eye on the goal, you'll get there and be your weight

good luck xx

Felix

Gold Member
S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st5.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st11.7lb(5.86%)
I'm going to my boyfriends uni graduation on July 19th and that's a goal for me :) if you focus on your holiday and the great time you'll have with your kids I'm sure you can do it!

trisha

likes to post
We're going away on the 17th of July so I'd like to be close to goal by then. I keep having several good days then undo all the good work by having a couple of bad days :(