July Starters!~! Time to rock and roll!!

Don't talk to me about big calves... mine are enormous. I have to wear mid calf green wellies at the neighbours farm. I don't have any hope of knee high ones until I get to goal.
I'm hoping for a good loss but I know it won't be like a first week cause I don't have all the water/glycogen to lose. Fingers crossed. I hope to get the 3 stone this week and then tick off the under 200lbs the following week.
I'll see you on here Wednesday after WI!

Yay! I can finally see what you look like!! How nice to see your lovely face :)

Well, 3lbs off tonight, taking me to weight that I havent been in about 15 years I think. Which is fab, but even better, my BMI is under 30. Hurrah!!

How did you get on Debs?

Hi Deb,
Thanks, I'm getting brave...
I lost 5.5lbs which I am delighted with. Great to have a bigger loss again. Hope to reach half way to goal next week, and I'll get to tick the under 200lbs.
Are you getting in on the Christmas challenge? Its the first sticky.
I can't believe I'm almost half way and I still can't fit size 18 trousers. I was really fooling myself about my size when I started! But when I get to size 12 it will be very real.

Well done Debs!! That's fab!! Its nice to tick off the 3 stones loss, isnt it? You'll be looking forward to next weeks weigh in already to get under 200lbs :)

I havent joined the Christmas challenge. I prefered the challenges just being for a month...not so keen on the 2 month ones. Plus, although I will be at target for Christmas, I might change it once I get there, IYSWIM? So I wasnt sure what to put down.

Another 2.5lbs off for me this week. We just started the Perception module. Really interesting stuff :)

Cant wait to hear that you have cracked the 200lb mark Debs!

Hi Deb,
I lost 2.5lbs this week too. Into the 100's now yippee, almost into the 13 stones, that's the next thing to go for...then the 4 stone lost, then under 30 BMI. That would be a nice xmas gift. And wearing jeans!
I like your exercise tracker, that's a good motivator. Great to see it add up. I've got to get moving, so hard when its dark going to work and dark leaving work.
I'm seeing my GP for blood test tomorrow morning. I'll get the results next week. Hope its moving in the right direction.
We started Transitions module tonight.

Oh I just realized I'm just over half way to goal! Yay

Hey Debs

Loads to celebrate there, yay for getting under 200lbs and reaching the half way point!! And almost under 14 stones, double yay!!

There was an exercise challenge over on the Fitness Board, but it kinda died a death. So I decided to make a tracker to keep me on track. I do find it difficult to get motivated as well. I've got panto rehearsals two nights a week as well at the moment, so its difficult to fit everything in! Roll on December lol.

Good luck with the bloods. How are you feeling?

Feeling well thanks, good news blood pressure was down again from 120/80 to 110/70, GP was happy with that. But she is encouraging me to start some regular exercise.

That's excellent news Debs! I think that might be in the 'ideal' range, rather than just normal? Yay!!

So what are you planning on doing for exercise?

PS have put some recent pics up. Big difference :)

Hi Deb,
Great photos, you're melting away. Isn't it fab?

Completely amazing! But my brain hasnt quite caught up yet lol.

At my fitness classes this morning. After all these months, I'm still quite unfit...it was a struggle. But I felt so much better afterwards :)

Hi Deb,
I lost 2.5lbs this week. I'm thinking that is going to be my predictable loss. I don't know why it couldn't be 3lbs every week, but its still moving along well. I'm into the 13 stones...just...And I was able to zip the size 18 dress trousers finally, still a bit tight though, but will be able to wear them to work next week.
I can't wait to fit into the jeans. I think the last time I could wear them was about 6 years ago.
How was your WI tonight? Are you performing in the panto or working behind the scenes?

Hi Deb

Great stuff! Its great to break a 'stone' barrier, isnt it? I lost 3.5lbs this week, so I reached my 4 stone loss tonight. Thrilled with that :)

I'm on the stage with the panto...I have a part and a duet along with 6 other songs with the chorus. Its on the first 3 evenings in December. We dont have many rehearsals left!

Well done on the loss, and on getting the 4 stone mark is great!
Wow talented lady, when are your performances?

I know, I am so chuffed!!! I am having my 3 stone treat on Monday, lol. A back, neck and shoulder massage plus file and polish. It was a KGB deal for £19, yay! You're not that far behind me...you'll have 4 stones off in no time :) Btw, I noticed my percentage...almost 25%. I'm made up with that too!

The performances are 1st, 2nd and 3rd of December. Its a good time to have them. Any later in the month and its just too hectic. It does meant that I'm a bit behind with my Christmas organisation, but never mind.

Are you doing anything nice for the weekend?

Hey Deb,
You are a treat behind, what are you going to do for 4 stone? Yes, 4 Stone is my next goal. I can finally zip my size 18 jeans, just need about another week to fit them properly.
That's good dates for your performances. You will still have time to get everything done for xmas. I'm not sure if working over xmas so don't have plans yet. Other than the work party, they are having a night at the dogs which is always fun.
I may meet up with a friend tomorrow but no exciting plans. Supposed to rain.

Hi Debs, I had my treat today. Well worth the money. It was £19 for an elemis facial (which lasted about an hour), back, neck and shoulders massage and a file and polish. Should have been £60, I think. So I have booked back in for next Wednesday for 4 stone treat. Another facial and a B, N and S massage. I think I have decided on my 5 stone treat or rather my target treat. I am going to see a colour consultant :) Have you decided about your 4 stone treat?

I'm not sure what I'll do for a 4 stone treat. Its a very expensive time for me so it won't be anything that costs too much.

Back