July Starters!~! Time to rock and roll!!

Blonde Logic said:
Whooop!!! Whoop!!!!

Well, week one done, and that is 9.5 lbs I have seen the back side of!!!!

Happy with that - who wouldnt be! I love Week One!!! :bliss:

Great group again tonight....these ladies are all nice, and open, and on pretty much the same wavelength it seems. Early days, I know, but I get a good vibe about all of them!

Great discussion about CBT, and one statement has stuck in my mind which is good to know and to remember:

Feelings affect your thoughts - your thoughts affect your behaviour - so remember it is not what you think that makes you overweight, but what you feel. It all starts with our feelings.

Eating is just a way to change the way we are feeling. But it doesn't change the cause of those feelings.....

Happy days! Week one done - only 19 more to go!!!! :)

xx

Mega mega weight loss !!!! :)

BL amazing loss, you go girl!! Xxx

So well done BL, makes all the pain worthwhile! :)

Thanks ladies and gent! I was well chuffed! Roll on next Monday!! :D I lov the first few weeks!!! :D

No pain yet though!! Feeling so happy to be in control, and on the right path again, that there is no pain or deprivation.....just gratitude that LL exists and is going to take me reight where I want to be!!! :)

Have a god day!
x
x

Last edited:
Aw I remember I was on a constant high when i first started, hate how that feeling subsides when the time goes by!

Need to find that buzz to shift this last 8lb! xx

Hi ladies,

Justa bit of help really...I have been on SW since April 2011..I have been loosing but gain at the same time.

I am starting to feel very frustated noe as i know i will just give up soon and put alot more on.

Please give me advice as to how and what I have to do in this diet plz ...

Any advice will be very much appreciated :)

Naz

Hi Naz,

The diet is total food replacement alongside a weekly counselling session in a small group.

The lighter life website is great for information!

X

Happy days guys and gals - lost 5lbs on my first dramatic week. Woohoo!

I am a rejoiner starting back on lighter life a year after I previously went on it. I came off last year when my mum died and am now on day 3 of the diet once again... Just had the huge energy kick in and am bouncing about atm!! Very happy that I have started again and determined to get down to my goal weight this time!! Your weight losses that you have posted here have inspired me and i am hoping that my own weigh in on Tuesday is a good one!!

Morning BL and all other July starters. I'm currently on day 6 and so far doing ok-not getting complacent though! My real problem is the stupid thoughts I keep having about food and how tempted I am to cave in. First weigh in is Wednesday evening so fiingers crossed. Good luck for tonight BL I'm sure you'll do fab! how's everyone else doing? xx

YEah, it takes a little while for thoughts of food to go completely - but it does get easier week on week. After your first weigh in, I think you will find your motivation boosts!! ;) :)

Hand in there -ther early days are the tough ones, but after that, its all smooth sailing!!!

Cant wait to hear how you get on on Wednesda!!

xx

hiya Orinoconomore!

My first weigh in is tomorrow so I am crossing my fingers and hoping it goes well!! I keep getting those food thoughts too!! Although I keep telling myself to be good and I am hoping it goes away so I can concentrate on other things!! I'm building in lots of treat time in my day (painting nails etc) to take my mind off things :)

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is good today!! I am feeling GREAT!

Just had week 2 weigh in - another 5.5 pounds!!! That is 1 Stone and 1 Pound, in TWO weeks!!!! Whooop! Whoooop!!!!

Over the moon!!! :bliss:

Time to update the ticker and challenge!!!

I love this diet! :D

xx

Last edited:
Back