July Starters!~! Time to rock and roll!!

Hey badlamone had first weigh in tonight and lost 7 pounds so pleased!! Inspiration enough to keep going and see what else I can do! How was your day?? :)

oh i am so pleased for your Orinoconomore! That is awesome news!! I bet you must be really pleased! How are you finding the diet now?

Eatlikeabird - how are you doing? Hope it is all going well so far!

Well tonight I tried Zumba for the first time - nearly killed me! I thought it was going to be okay but I felt awful once I had finished!! So I'm home eating a pack and deciding i will stick to more relaxing light exercise - bit of swimming et like I had been doing!!

Rather silly of me all in :sigh:

Good thanks, Badllamaone.
Day 2 done and nothing I can't handle so far, not hungry.;) Waiting to see if I feel 'different' in ketosis by day 4 or 5. Felt a bit awkward at work making shake with the big ole shaker, and sat away from tables with everyone eating sandwiches at lunch, but next week I'll be used to it.
One thing is, this forum is so interesting I stayed up way too late last night reading, and I haven't even looked at the diaries yet. lol. I'm looking forward to reading diaries, and maybe writing my own as a distraction if the false hunger or diet boredom gremlins strike sometime in the future.

Hey badlamone diet ok. Not feeling hungry but boy do I have bad thoughts about food still in the evenings. Only thing that's keeping ne going at the moment st those times is sheer will power. I cannot wait for these thoughts to settle down. The cbt done in class is really good and I know know how powerful my mind is so I'm hoping to retrain it soon!!!! How Bout you?:)

Hey everybody - looks like everyone is getting on good! Thats great!!

Well I popped in to my LLC today because I had to get next weeks packs now since I will be oiut of town Monday night.

I decided to weigh in, even though its not been a full week - and blow me down - 5 more pounds gone!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!

That little boost will help me through the tough challenging moments the next few days whilst on the road, the funeral and the hotel.

Chuffed is me!!!! :D

I will catch up with everyone after Tuesday - may have some time tonight but if not - keep going strong people!!! :)
XX

Wow, everyone is having such great weightloss. Congratulations! Can't wait for my first weigh in on Wednesday. Looking forward to getting that ticker moving.

Well Day 5 just about done. I don't know if I'm in ketosis though. I feel like I've eaten enough for the first hour after the pack. But then I start to feel empty, not hungry like a grumbling tummy, more like empty needing to eat something to settle the acid in my stomach. Is this normal? Am I not in ketosis to be feeling this way? I'm eating my packs every 3 or 4 hours and drinking water and black tea between.

Hi eatlikeabird. How are you getting on today? Unfortunately I don't know much about ketosis but hang in there xxx

Up your water. Get some water flavouring. If its constipation ooo plenty of advice available on that lol

Hi MissLou, my mind didn't notice that empty/acid feeling so much today, so must be going in the right direction. WI tomorrow night so looking forward to posting a loss tomorrow. How are you doing?

Morning everyone - we are back from Scotland after attending my hubbys grandads funeral. It was really tough, on so many levels. But I made it - stayed on the diet - which proved extremely difficult at times. BUt I did it. Phew.

Glad to see you are feeling better ELAB - it takes a bit of time to get well and truly settled in mentally and physically. I hope it jut gets easier now.

Will write more later - just wanted to say hello. :)

xx

Hi to everyone, and to those who remember me (Blonde Logic, Serenity Valley, Twinny!!!), I started back with LL on Monday, 3rd day today, not struggling too much, but the hunger is setting in :( and in a lot of pain today.

Lots of distractions planned as it's my day off and I'm going to my knitting group.

Last edited:
Hey, just back from 1st weigh in, 8lbs lighter and is TOTM. The ticker is on the move. woohoo.
Welcome KW, knitting group sounds fun. I haven't knitted in ages, I was thinking about starting again, as is great way to keep the hands busy while watching TV, but my laptop keeps calling me instead.
BL well done to stick to diet while away and such an emotional time.
I haven't actually been hungry this first week, just had that empty/acid feeling a few times in evening. But that seems to have gone now so must be the magic of ketosis, and my stomach must be getting used to less food, less digestion required. I'm ok having my cup of soup while others are eating food beside me at lunch so that is good to know. And I had a nice visit at friends house and was happy drinking my black tea while we chatted. All around really positive week.

Eatlikeabird - congratulations on your amazing loss!!! You sound so positive :)

Does anyone else experience heart burn?

Xx

Well done KW. That's great for just 5 days!

Back