July Starters!~! Time to rock and roll!!

Hi Deb, Yes I can't wait for WI tomorrow and to share it on here. And to move that ticker!
Good luck with the visit, you will have very special before photos. ;).

Yippee, Week 2 weigh in was tonight and I lost 5lbs. Almost at one stone already, roll on next week.

Yay! Well done Debs. I lost 4.8lbs, so 12lbs in 2 weeks. Absolutely thrilled. Just need to work out how to update my ticker :)

Is everyone's favourite bit after weigh in and then updating your stats??

Right back at ya Deb, well done you. Yes is really motivating to see the losses in the stats.
Like BL said 'Lets see what we can acheive in August!!' I can't wait. I'm looking forward to wearing the tops that I bought this year that were a bit too tight when I got them home.

Hi ladies - great results on your weigh ins!@!! Hurrah!! We are gonna be skinny minnies before we know it!!!

Deb, I do love coming home and changing my ticker!!! :D

I have caught someones cold and woke today feeling blergh....had a tickly throat all afternoon yesterday and today, very dry painful throat and snotty nose. :( :( I HATE colds.

I suppose I can;t complain too much - since I did LL the first time, in Janueay 2008 I have not had one cold since then. I attribute that to the changes in my diet - so that was a great 3 cold-free years.

I think LL boosts your immune system - the good balance of vits and mins....but we are soooo stressed at work these days, and after the recent funeral marathon, etc., my stress level has been high agaoin, and the lil bugger germs got me. :(

I have never been sick while on LL, so will be interesting.

Anyway - hope everyone has a good day!! Its almost Friday!

xx

One of my favourite dresses is starting to feel a bit tent like on me! I found a belt and stuck that on...looks great.

Going to get a st clements before I head off to the leisure centre for my bodybalance class.

Yippee, I've got my 50 posts now, so I can see the before and after photos. BL and SB you look amazing. Love your style ladies, fab fashions, I can't wait to feel good in clothes, this time next year my wardrobe will be so different. I will live in jeans instead of stretchy workout trousers. I know I will be online all day tomorrow exploring more of the forum!

Yippee, I've got my 50 posts now, so I can see the before and after photos. BL and SB you look amazing. Love your style ladies, fab fashions, I can't wait to feel good in clothes, this time next year my wardrobe will be so different. I will live in jeans instead of stretchy workout trousers. I know I will be online all day tomorrow exploring more of the forum!

Oooooh, me too!!! The photos are fab. I cant believe the difference in SB and BL...it is incredible!

Halfway through Day 11

I started on 28th July so it just allows me into the July starters thread!! So glad I have found this forum - you are all very inspiring.

I am really enjoying being on LLT as I think I got my head round (finally) what I wanted to achieve. I never really bothered about my size until this year when I had put on another 3 stone. I knew this was where it had to stop.

Have been genuinely impressed with my counsellor so far and actually enjoy my foodpacks. After an 8.5lb loss in week 1 I shall look forward to Weds WI.:jelous:

Thank you ladies.
It certainly is lovely to find an interest in clothes and colours again after many years of wearing black trousers and Evans finest tops.
Good luck to you.
One word of advance warning - the addiction to food can easily be overtaken by an obsession for clothes shopping........!!

Hi SB, wish my bank account would allow that, lol.
I have overflowing wardrobes, dressers, and boxes of all sizes clothes. I was getting so fed up of it that I was sorting the stuff that didn't fit anymore (too small) to get rid of them, but now its the stuff that will be too big that I will get rid of. So much better that way round!
I have a friend who is a 10/12 and we always have to go into different shops when buying clothes, so looking forward to being able to pick something off the rails where she is shopping.

Hi Korki and well done on your first week's loss xx

hi all,

Just back from my work trip to new york. Was looking ropey after having a mare of a time finding a kettle to buy out there!! Luckily though I found and bought one and so could enjoy my yummy shepherd's pie evening meal!! Hope everyone is okay and doing well,

llama x

Welcome Korki, Well done on week one loss, that is great!

Hi Badllamaone, missed you.

Whoop whooop!!! 3.5 pounds gone tonight!! Thats a total of 25 so far!! Not bad for 6 weeks!!! :)

Great sessions we have been having too. I asked if we could talk about guilt, shame and addiction last week, so both last week and this week were pretty good stuff. Lots to ponder, thats for sure!!!

xx

Brilliant BL...well done xx

Back