July Starters

well done natasha! some weeks it can only be 2lb i got told that last week

Only 2 lb off this week! Bit disappointed seeing as I've stuck
To it completely! But hey it's 16.5 lbs in 3 weeks so can't complain. Just need to up my excersise. Going to do a class at the gym and up my swimming to twice a week instead of once! I WILL be a size 12!!! Ha ha

hmm must be something in the air today, me 2.5, you 2, AJB 1. oh well, we'll keep it going.

I'm so glad that it's not just me then! Those naughty scales better give us our just rewards next week!!

im in on Thursday will let you all know

Good morning guys!!!

How are we all doing?

BORED! Ha! But put some shorts on that didn't fit before & they are literally falling off me.. Have had to wear them with a really tight belt! Yipeeeee! How you getting on?

Good morning guys!!!

How are we all doing?

Bloated from milk, feel peckish and scales seem to have gone up also. Other than that hoping to have a good day. Milk week is not my friend so far. I have decided Im not having any more this week.

Im not doing too bad - to be honest, im looking forward to getting to the end of august!

Ive got so much going on its clogging my head and I worry about it all constantly.

I am determined to get this weight thing sorted so its one less thing for me to worry about!!

Im just counting the minutes until im in ketosis!

(27 minutes until my 1st pack of the day lol)

Im not doing too bad - to be honest, im looking forward to getting to the end of august!

Ive got so much going on its clogging my head and I worry about it all constantly.

I am determined to get this weight thing sorted so its one less thing for me to worry about!!

Im just counting the minutes until im in ketosis!

(27 minutes until my 1st pack of the day lol)

good to hear.

You not had anything today. I hope that you have a shifted day otherwise if you are a 9-5 i dont know how you could.

best luck with the day.

I hate the stuff life throws at you all at once ay, why cant it be weight just now, bills next then christmas, then then then then. No all at blumming once.

keep strong.

ive had a really bad time this morning.....still traumatised from it , cant go into the details but I was scared so much by what happened, and it happened 7 hours ago ....im trying to get it out of my head and not dwell on it but i seriously cant, so not having a good one im afraid.
hope everyone is well :(

ive had a really bad time this morning.....still traumatised from it , cant go into the details but I was scared so much by what happened, and it happened 7 hours ago ....im trying to get it out of my head and not dwell on it but i seriously cant, so not having a good one im afraid.
hope everyone is well :(

sorry to hear that something bad happened hope you okish, from your reaction sounds bad. Wont pry, but best of luck with it

thanks Flex im better than what i was.....thank you

Tracy - sorry to hear you have had a bad start to the day!! hope you are felling better

Flex - i only work 8.30 till 2.30 - so had 2 packs now, have 2 left!

just trying to do one thing at a time!!

I think I will write a to do list so that i am in control of it all, at least when i scrub it off i can feel like i have acheived something!!

I think i could do with one of those flip charts we have at work in the corner of my kitchen a calender is just too small!!lol

thanks Mel

I hope things have improved for you during the day Tracy.

My wedding dress came today!

It is brand new and cost £40.00. the intention was that when it fit, i would go and buy my 'proper' one.

HOWEVER, it is exactly what I wanted! so i think if it fits (the boobie area is a bit questionable at this stage) i will wear this one and spend the money instead on a really nice necklace that I can wear on the day and wear again.

Im feeling positive again!!

Ahh that's so exciting Mel!
And such a bargain for a wedding dress, am amazed at how much some dresses can cost...I love your idea of buying a necklace instead.
When are you going to try it on?
xxx

its a size 12, so not yet!! (or on second thoughts i might see how far i can get it up lol)

I wish it was possible to do everything for a wedding cheap off ebay.

Crazy industry.

Back