July Starters

Hi All
count me in aswell......Ive got my first class tonight so start it tomorrow, never done it before and very excited!

Just out of interest - whereabouts are you guys all from?

I live near Andover. How about you?

The little voices in my head are starting up now. "You could just have some food and start again tomorrow, no-one will know..." "Why don't you switch to Lighter Life Lite, then you could eat..." etc.

I actually found myself browsing the LLL subforum, looking to see how much weight is lost on LLL. Then I realised that I was just looking for something to tell me that I could eat and lose just as much weight - lets be honest here, what I am really looking for is for something that tells me I can eat whatever I like and still lose weight. If I started LLL now, I'd soon find myself looking at WW or Slimming World, and justifying to myself why I should switch...and before you know it, I'd be back where I started. I am silly really.

Anyway, 2 packs, 2.5l down. Hope everyone's doing ok.

im in leicester

im actually starting to get butterfly's at the thought of going and getting my foodpacks tonight.......silly i know. dont think ive ever been so determined to do something like LL

just cant wait to get down to that size zero and eat myself back up to a 12......ha ha joking but how great does that sound :)

Welcome Tracyd :) I remember being like a cat on a hot tin roof before collecting my first lot of packs! I was even more impatient as thanks to my dopey doctor I had to wait a week - attend my first class and not get my packs - just because they didn't get my signed form back to me in time! Looking back on it now I think waiting that week made me even more determined.

Awww Mrs Robinson thanks! I've never been someone's inspiration before? How are you getting on? Give that little voice in your head a good slap! Stick with it and your clothes will be baggy in no time!

Cat on a hot tin roof - that's just how I feel AJB!! I'm still waiting to hear when my first meeting is - I left a message on LLC's answerphone yesterday "just to check the form got there ok", still no reply - I'm a wreck!!! Starting to feel quite down, like it's never going to happen. I just wish she'd get in touch, even just to say I can't start for a few weeks, so I know. Anyhoo, hope everyone is doing ok, keep up the good work xxx

Hi girls - Im from Heathrow. Well nr Heathrow as that is actually just an airport lol!

I have just made my chocolate mousse, and im going to sit down and chill and watch ghost whisperer. (after i have submitted my latest assignment) DAY 4 IS NEARLY OVER!! I cant believe I am finally getting back into the swing of it again!

Mel did you say chocolate mousse?!! Is it nice??

Awww Lucy it will happen - what with the doctors faffing and waiting for a new group to start - think it took about 3 weeks until I got going - felt like months though!! Funny how we can be overweight for years and then once we decide on LL the want the weight off yesterday LOL

AJB - So true! Now that I've made it through one day, I expect to be nearly at goal!!!

Lucy - hope you hear from your LLC soon

TracyD - hello and good luck tomorrow!

Mel - Day 4, yay! In ketosis yet?

End of day 1 for me. 4 packs, 3.5 litres water down (will have another half before I go to bed). I snuck in a 2 mile run on the treadmill, even though I said I wouldn't exercise for the first week, so I kept it slow and much shorter than my usual runs.

The first day wasn't too bad, lots of little voices (oh go on, a bit of milk in your coffee won't hurt, no-one will know if you start again tomorrow etc...) but I resisted.

To be honest, I feel quite good now. I think my body needed a break from food as I've been a pig the last 4 days because I knew I was starting today. Not good.

Anyway, telly then early to bed for me. Sleep well all.

I'm originally from Windsor but live in London now- islington! Feel much better today! Well done Mel your doing so well!

Good luck everyone else! Keep going - we will all be skinny minnies in no time ; )

thanks AJB! well ive been to my first class, got all my food packs so my life will start to change as from tomorrow! still excited about the whole thing, will keep you all posted. thanks to everyone for such a lovely welcome xx

natasha84 - skinny minnies im liking that lol

Welcome Tracy. The first few days can be hard, but it does get much easier very quickly.
Try and remember to keep drinking the water, little and often. Start as soon as you wake up then you'll have time to manage it all.
I look forward to following your progress.
You should lose about 1 stone a month, perhaps more at the start. Each stone is approx 1 dress size. It is the fastest way I know to lose the weight - apart from chopping your leg off!!
Good luck.
:welcome2:

LOL - chop your leg off?! SB you crack me up :D

Ooohhh Tracy - good luck!!! Xxx

the chocolate mousse, isn't the nicest to be honest, but they are the only packs I gave left. The mousse with bananna and strawberry is nice though!

morning all.......thanks for the welcome SB! everyone is so nice on here and this really is going to help me. Well I woke up this morning and first thought that entered my head was I felt sad as I knew there was no more food (lol) but that feeling went and thankfully the excitement came back.....im sat here having my first shake strawberry and i like it......think ive made it too thick though havent put enough water in but i will know next time.
day 1 of the new me :)
xx

can someone tell me where do you add a picture in here?

No idea with the picture, but happy starting!

I stuck to packs every 4 hours at 8am, 12noon, 4pm and 8pm, and 0.5 litre water every 2 hours (to make 4l) because I really want to get into a routine that will suit me when I go back to food. It worked yesterday, fingers crossed it works today.

Good luck today Tracy! Will be looking out for progress updates from you...

good luck to you aswell Mrs R and thanks :) x

Back