July Starters

I think you have to post a certain number of times before you can put up a picture.

I have my own routine, but I have mine at 10.30 - 1.30. - 4.30 - 8.00. I drink constantly throughout the day. If your routine works for you, then that's greT. But don't be scared to adapt it if you are struggling. For instance, sat night will be tough for me (my old chinky night ) so I'm going to save a bar and a mousse for the evening to munch on whilst watching my programmes I save up all week.

I can't believe I have taken a whole roast chicken off the bone and didn't nibble any!! See miracles do happen!!

ooh mel well done you! ive just had my chilli con carne soup it was really tasty.....im so pleased as with it being day 1 the packs ive had so far ive liked them all! i opened the fridge and seen some cold pasta in there .....my hand reached in to get a bit but i said NOOOOOO, i know its early days and still day 1 but im chuffed with myself.
you did real well with that chicken well done! x

I can't believe I have taken a whole roast chicken off the bone and didn't nibble any!! See miracles do happen!!
that is what u call a strong will! well done mel.

Ahh well done ladies! We are all doing so well! How are you finding it Mrs R? I was shaky and horrible for first 5 days so don't worry it will pass. Still feel a bit 'spaced' out now and again aswell. Right well I'm off to a festival today - must avoid beer & cider....! Ha! Have a good weekend guys.

Mel- good luck with chinky night! Moose and bar sounds waaaay nicer anyway ; )

Aaarrrrhhhhh - I am sooo stressed today, I think I may break, hit or kill someone or something!!!

mel dont break....just remember why your doing this, and you will hate yourself if you do break! you've done so well do something to take your mind of it, go for a walk go see friends or something....

Mel did you get through yest ok?
Mrs R good for you....we have to try and stay focused dont we:)
hope you all have a great day x

Just to let you know I'm still going - hope you are too! Day 2 of my restart and going okay. Inspired by Tracy's fab weight loss!

Was going to a drop in tonight but have to take the dog to the vets as he's cut his foot and won't stop licking it - not sure if something's in there or not. Not bothered though because its only day 2 and I know I won't be in ketosis yet.

Hope everyone else is still going strong :)

well done Mrs R.....proud of you! Hope the dog is ok x

I'm going back to group!! Woohoo. Me and hubby have negotiated. I'm gonna try to get to a pop in thursday, I don't want to wait until group monday. I'm looking forward to weighing in!!!

brill Mel well done....we're all here for you keep me posted x

Im coming back on board - I have my packs and my meetings are on Monday. Im hoping my meetings will really help me stay focused now!

Yay Mel!! :D

Great Mel,
I'm sure it'll help you stay on track.
You know and we know - you CAN do it.
xx

I have just bought a wedding dress off eBay. It is in a size 12. It is in the style I like, but it will be my incentive dress. So when I can get in it, I can go and get my real one. £40 well spent I hope.

I'm actually looking forward to group tomorrow now. I can go back with my held held high knowing that I haven't actually put that much back on again. A few weeks and I'll be well on my way.

I AM FED UP WITH FOOD

I will find my path eventually, I just have to keep looking for it!

Hey! How's everyone getting on?! Been so busy so haven't had time
To post. Can't believe I've done 3 weeks now! Startin to get bored though! Ha! Don't think I'm going to be able to handle 3 months. I'm
Aiming for 5 more weeks and see how I feel
From there I think.. Got weighed last Monday and I lost another 3.5 lbs. Was a bit disappointed but that's a stone in 2 weeks so can't complain really. Getting weighed tomorrow- fingers crossed!
People have been starting to notice and comment now which feels good and spurs me on! I've started swimming twice a week which proper knackers me out- have no idea how people manage to go to the gym on LL! I'm also wearing shapeups to walk to work. Just hope the weight goes quick so I can start WW or slimming world in 5 weeks! My size 16 clothes are starting to feel loose and my 14's fit nicely! Hurrah! X

Only 2 lb off this week! Bit disappointed seeing as I've stuck
To it completely! But hey it's 16.5 lbs in 3 weeks so can't complain. Just need to up my excersise. Going to do a class at the gym and up my swimming to twice a week instead of once! I WILL be a size 12!!! Ha ha

Back