July Starters

Mel, £40 for a wedding dress. I htink you're right if you love it that much then get yourself a necklace or something you can wear again. At least that way every time you put it on you will remember how wonderful you felt and how woderful your day was. Could also help to keep you on track after?

Tracy, I hope you are ok honey, thinking about you. xx

im going to antigua for my wedding. Me, hubby and 2 kids, all inclusive for 2 weeks for £3600!!

Cant get much better than that!

There are quite a few people coming, so if im going to be walking around in a swimming cossie then i want to be slender rather than fatty!!

im going to antigua for my wedding. Me, hubby and 2 kids, all inclusive for 2 weeks for £3600!!

Cant get much better than that!

There are quite a few people coming, so if im going to be walking around in a swimming cossie then i want to be slender rather than fatty!!

So is that including ceremony?

I would be intrigued to know how you found that. IN terms of getting the deed done and honeymoon, that is not bad.

Hmmm.

Yes. The ceromony is free because we have booked more than 5 rooms.

I have done it through friends and family of bs staff. Booked hotline flights and gone through ba travel agent for rooms. It was 5k through virgin.

I'm a lucky girl, my grandad is retired staff.

2 things have happened today which has kept me on the straight and narrow!

As I said previously, I got my wedding dress today, as a size 12 (I'm an 18) it comes no where near me! My sis in law and her friend tried it on (that's a whole different debate!) and it was too big for them, but looked lovely. I CAN NOT have someone else look better than me on my dress!!

2nd. I'm watching bulging brides. These woman lose a few inches to look good in there dresses. I need to lose a lot more than that, but i will!!

know that feeling. im sick of shows where people loose Lbs.

how is that going to encurage obese/morbidly obese and super obese people to even take those first steps.

Thast why I didnt go for SW or WW or any of that I needed to loose stones.

On a similar note, I proposed in Jan (hence the sauna, mentioned in the other thread ....our hotel had one in our rooms). anyway proposing meant I had to get married, which meant people looking at me which meant having to be self conscious therefore that really spured me to start LL so I dont have fat wedding pics next to my lovely slim OH.

ANyway nothing set in stone until Im the weight I want to be, but glad im not the only one who wanted to loose for the big day.

still no plans, but we have no money, OHs out of work so who knows what we'll do.

Even at 5k that would still be a bargain compared to the silly money my brother (or rather our parents) are forking out for their do in Doncaster!

I love watching bulging brides - just so I can see the inch loss if nothing else - but agree Flex when people have so little to lose I don't see how they can make a drama out of it!!

My wedding was under 2k. Including honey moon and guests.

We went to cornwall took 11 other guests got them to pay for their hotels instead of giving us a gift and it was beautiful.

We are going to re-new our vows when we have been married for 10 yrs. I want St Lucia and hubby wants centre circle at Elland Road (Leeds)!!!

I love any weight loss show, Biggest Looser, Fat Families, X Weighted. You name them I am hooked!!! lol

Day 2 again!! I'm feeling hungry. So I have snuck out if work and come home for a kip lol. Hopefully I can wake up in an hour, go back to work and it will be time for a pack!

I wish LL did a version of this where you can have an IV set up that induces sleep and gives u packs for 5 days and u wake up in ketosis!

Hi

where has everybody been?

Having a great weekend I hope!!

I have just been and read my old thread from when I first started this time last yr

there were a few things I noticed.

1. I was 6 stone heavier than I am now
2. I had good days and bad days, but I learnt to deal with them
3. I was honest with myself and the people on the forum

So, here's what my old self would say to me

hey mel

hope u r feeling better today. You have come soooo far you should be so proud of yourself! 6 stone is N amazing weight loss!!

Just remember that all this food will still be here when u are slim, and u might be able to control it better then too. Keep your goals in mind and remember how greT you feel going to get on those scales when u have been 100%.

WELL DONE and keep going - over half way there xx

Oh I love your message to yourself Mel - brilliant :D

How you getting on Mel? 6 stones? Wow!! Your too hard on your self sometimes ; )

Had my weigh in Monday- lost only albs but that's 19 in 4 weeks I'm fitting comfortably in a 14 now. Hurrah! One more dress size till I'm
At my goal! Wahoo.

Going to LA with work on the 31st of aug. Going to take my packs but have a light evening meal to be sociable etc so that's something to look forward to! Just going to have to be really careful. I might do 2 packs and a protein light meal with everyone at night. It's only 6 nights so hopefully will be ok. If I'm a size 12 by then might start weight watchers after that.. Not sure yet. Hope everyone is ok

Back