Julzie's Refeed

Hi,

Im going to post my food diary here too! :)

DAY 1:
  • LT Shake
  • LT Shake
  • 1/2 Packet of Tescos Healthy Chicken Pieces, Rocket Salad, Few Baby Tomatoes
DAY 2:
  • LT Shake
  • 1/2 Packet of Tescos Healty Chicken Pieces, Rocket Salad, Few Baby Tomatoes
  • 1/2 Packet of Cooked and Peeled King Prawns, Rocket Salad, Few Baby Tomatoes
On Day 3 today and I feel totally fine! Havent had any tummy pains or sickness, feel fine eating and Im really enjoying the flavours, dont feel guilty or bloated. Its no big deal and I am not thinking about food or feeling hungry. Ive just had my last ever vanilla LT shake :( Gutted... love them for breakfast so I will be moving to maintenance shakes soon! Im planning on having King Prawns and salad for lunch and Im still not 100% about tea yet!

hehehe julz on refeed eh!!! well i never :D

do u dress ur salad with balsamic vinegar or just have it plain?

xxx

JUst have it plain - the taste is soo good I dont need anything - and im trying to keep everything as simple as I can to start with. Im going to keep posting indefinitely! Dont have a plan when to stop so this could be a loooooooooooooooooong thread! lol

I am going to follow a food combination diet and eat as much raw vegetables and salad as I can. Once I get the 1st refeed week over me I plan to have a shake for breakfast, then lunch and dinner will either be

Carbs and Salad

OR

Protein and Salad

I am not going to have protein and carbs at the same time. I have done a lot of research on this and believe it is the healthiest way to go. Protein will be fish or chicken, im going to avoid meat. Also fats, sugars and white carbs will be avoided.

xxx

Just went to the local sandwich shop for the first time in over 3 months! The lady near died when she seen me! She was like WOW!!!!! Look at youuuuuuuuuuu! :D lol.

I ordered a salad box - lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber and peppers and a sprinkle of black pepper. She only charged me a pound (bless). So I had 1/2 packet of king prawns from last night and bunged them in and im eating it now happy as larry! :)

xox

yum yum Julz sounds lovely!!!!! xx

sounds gorg....so glad you are enjoying it and no tummy aches etc.....

i am so chuffed for ya hun!!!! You stuck to it like glue and deserve all the praise and admiration coming to you....lap it up babes.

you also rock like a rocking thing from rocksville :D

Hey Julz,

Well done! You really deserve to enjoy your success!

Could you give me the referance for the Combination Diet? It sounds interesting, and like something I could do in combination with Low GI. I'm already a fan of eating raw veg/salad.

Lisa

Can't believe how well you're doing and really can't believe you've been doing it for 9 weeks!!!! I remember when you joined!!!
Well done!

Guen

Day 3 didnt go as planned - I was working flat out from 8:30am to 8:30pm and then I had to pick friends up at 8:45pm to go to poker - so I had no time at all to cook my tea...

Im going to be totally honest on this refeed thread so that you know exactly what I eat.

So Day 3 went like this...

Breakfast: LT Shake
Lunch: King Prawn Salad (Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, Peppers, Cucumber - no dressing - just some pepper)
Tea: My first ever maintenance shake (had summer fruits and I LOVED it! - delishhhh!)

(I had last minute jobs come in and then a phone call to go to a meeting so I had no time to cook, I had shakes in work so just took a shake to get something into me.)

On Day 4 (and im work again! I think Im just going to start sleeping here.) Just had a coffee and the Maintenance Bar - wow - its very sweet - like ultra sweet - but really enjoyed it - still got a little bit of it left as it is very filling.

I had some chicken, prawns and salad in the fridge, so need to have some carbs today - thinking of having some wholegrain rice today.

Still feeling fine and Im not freaking out at all about my weigh in (but that could be different on wednesday morning) Im not feeling hungry or not obesssing about food but the fact that im so busy helps and also the fact that every morning I wake up and put on my new size 8 clothes - well that helps A LOT! lol xox

Hey Julz,

Well done! You really deserve to enjoy your success!

Could you give me the referance for the Combination Diet? It sounds interesting, and like something I could do in combination with Low GI. I'm already a fan of eating raw veg/salad.

Lisa

Can't believe how well you're doing and really can't believe you've been doing it for 9 weeks!!!! I remember when you joined!!!
Well done!

Guen

Hey Guen! :)

How are you? I hope u are keeping well and Im very happy to see u are still on track! :)

13 weeks it is babe! Time flies eh! 13 weeks and 46 pounds later... I have finally made it to refeed... Size 16 to a Size 8 - Im literally half the size I was! lol I feel great - best feeling ever being comfortable with my body and how I look.

I have went to health seminars, read books on the acid alkaline subject. I really do believe in the concept of this diet and I have followed it in the past and I know my energy levels have been buzzing and people around me have been dying with colds and flus (normally I pick these up really easily) but when I followed the acid / alkaline food combination diet I felt so healthy.

I think if I can follow the principles of it 80% of the time I would be happy - im not going to get anal over it. But definitley going to have a large salad with every meal - keeping it raw. I also believe raw veg keeps the weight off.

(If they feed pigs cooked veg or raw veg - the pigs fed cooked veg get so fat compared to the pigs fed raw veg)

Here is a good CD set on ebay that goes through the principles
Tony Robbins Living Health on eBay, also, Audio Books, Books, Comics Magazines (end time 24-Aug-08 19:08:59 BST)

I have to say im surprised at how uninterested I am in food. I am not really thinking about it and it is more I feel I should eat something because I dont want to mess up my refeed - Im not feeling hungry at all. I cant be bothered cooking at all.. so everything im eating is microwaved or just raw.

Im still keeping it really simple, Im so busy I dont have time to cook and prepare foods (problem why I put on so much weight as I used to grab take away foods).

Had half a tin of beans (cold! :)) last night to get some carbs into me as I was in a rush and didnt have time to cook rice or anything... and tonight I had a few baby potatoes and salmon with brocolli (all cooked in microwave).

Im full in no time - so when I feel full I just stop cos I really want to get into the habit of doing that - I used to overeat a lot no matter how full I felt!

well done Julz :) you have come so far !

I have no doubt that you will maintain your fantastic loss !!

good luck !

Debz xx

Babes!! Can't believe I missed this, that's what happens when you lurk (bad bad porgeous!). I am so thrilled you have reached goal and are on refeed - which sounds like it is going brilliant.

You so deserve this, you have worked so hard for it and always been so supportive to me and others. Enjoy!!

Love ya
xxxx

Julz, this thread is sooooooo encouraging for all of us still on LT. I was really freaking out about what I'd do when I finally get to refeed (not for at least another 2 months but it still worries me!) I will be back to reread this nearer the time.

Mmmmm, prawns and salad sounds so yummy!

x

Julz, well done, you're doing great. Glad to hear it's going well.

this is so inspiring! im no where near here as ive only started again today but ur journey just drives me on.. u've always been so supportive to every1,enjoy everyminute of ur sucess, u deserve it... well done!

Hi, my weigh in day is wednesday! OMG I will be gutted if i have put any weight on!!! lol would like to stay the same at least or even loose one pound would be great! :)

I can hardly walk today - I was dancing so much in my living room yesterday (doing all these funky sexy bending down movements - my ass and thighs are soooo sore! my poor dog was just watching me with a confused look on his face! lol) I only got to gym 2 times last week so wanted to make up for it so danced like a crazy woman - loving madonnas new song - GIVE IT TO ME - such a motivating song so made up a routine to it and must have done it 30 times easy!) So im hoping that burned off a few calories :D lol

I had chocolate mousse today - omg - so thick - i much prefer shakes! I am missing my vanilaa and cofeee latte for breakfast BIG TIME - was in tescos yesterday and noticed slim fast to a vanilla shake so bought it to try that and see if i like it - havent tried it yet - probably will try it tomorrow morning - i really hope i like it cos shakes are sooo easy to have and its good its a meal replacement and contains all good stuff nutrients etc. so fingers crossed i like it.

I really like the summer fruits shake and the maintenance bar - orange creme is ok and choc mousse is ok.

The way i feel and with how busy i am i would prefer to have 2 meal replacements a day and a healthy meal in the evening.... obv some days i might have 2 meals but its sooo handy not having to cook all the time.

I still have 4 pounds to get to goal so deffo want to get these 4 pounds off asap!

Back