Julzie's Refeed

day 11 cont and day 12...

DAY 11

Midnight: Maintenance Bar 204 calories (was at the poker last night)
5am: Home from poker - Had a cup of tea with skimmed milk 3 ryvita and a tin of ww tuna 180 calories
1pm: Maintenance Bar 204 Calories
----
8:30pm: Italian Restaurant - first time eating out! :) Shared brushetta starter (very small portion) - Swordfish and mussles with roasted veg and a side salad
- Very hard to predict the number of calories in this - there was a good bit of olive oil with the fish - i reckon approx 900 calories

9:30pm: Went to see Mamma Mia in Cinema - bottle of water and little bit of ben and jerrys ice cream - reckon approx 200 calories

4am: 2 ryvita and half a tin of ww spaghetti - 140 calories

Had about 1850 calories! But had a brilliant time and really enjoyed myself! :)

----------- DAY 12 ---------------

12 noon: No maintenace bars left :( so I had a promax protein diet bar - approx 200 calories - these bars are VERY filling and very chocolatey so taste yummy! :)
4pm: Maintenance shake 200 calories
7pm: Half a tin of cold beans :) and 1 ryvita and with little bit of tuna approx 200 calories

TOTAL TODAY: 600 calories

Last edited:
are'nt you abit of a night owl.... sounds yummy.xx

day 13

2:30am - 1/2 Tin WW Spaghetti & 1 Ryvita - 140 Calories
9am: Promax Protein Bar - 200 Calories
12:30pm: 4 ryvita and ww tuna - 240 calories
2pm: Feeling pretty pissed off today tbh - 1/2 tin of baked beans cold 140 calories (wasnt even hungry ate these out of pure f**ked offness)

TOTAL CALORIES SO FAR TODAY: 720

Throughout my weight loss I very rarely weighed myself in between visits to the chemists. I am going to start weighing myself at home now that I am off TFR so that I can monitor my progress.

Stood on wii fit yesterday for the first time in like 40 days or something! I weighed 8st yesterday (naked) - I stood on it this morning and it still said 8st. I am reckoning with my clothes on that would add at least 1 pound - so it looks like I need to loose at least 1 or 2 pounds in the next day or two! Would def be happy with even a one pound loss on Wednesday, BUT 2 would be fab! lol :D

Last edited:
Hi Julz, you're doing really well. Thanks for posting your maintenance meals. I'm learning here!

DAY 13 & 14

2:30am - 1/2 Tin WW Spaghetti & 1 Ryvita - 140 Calories
9am: Promax Protein Bar - 200 Calories
12:30pm: 4 ryvita and ww tuna - 240 calories
2pm: Feeling pretty pissed off today tbh - 1/2 tin of baked beans cold 140 calories (wasnt even hungry ate these out of pure f**ked offness)

TOTAL CALORIES SO FAR TODAY: 720

DAY 13 CONTINUED....

Did slendertone and then went to the gym - did mostly resistance training for arms and tummy and lunges etc.

TEA: Chicken salad (120 calories) , 1 Ryvita (30 cals) Quorn Pepper Steak (100 Calories) , Alpro Soya Choc Mousse (80 calories), TOTAL 320 CALS

POKER: :rolleyes: Stopped smoking today so decided to have some biscuits as a treat in poker - had 4 cups of tea and biscuits 400 CALORIES

Home from poker and still in munchie mode so had some smoked salmon and 2 ryvitas. (200 calories)

SO YESTERDAY WAS A BIG BAD CALORIE DAY!!!!

I KNOCKED DOWN A MASSIVE... 1620 CALORIES.

Minus maybe 200 calories burnt off doing little bif of cardio and weight training for 40 mins.

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR

I stopped smoking 1st april 2008 - then for some unknown reason decided it would be a good idea to start smoking again for the last month of LT, so started smoking at a wedding at the end of July 2008. As yesterday was 1st September this was the date I was determined to get back onto the new non smoking wagon. Anyway - on day 2 of this and really feeling determined to stay away from fags AND not have anymore snacks to compensate. I just going to have to stay focused for a few weeks or so and be really strong and then it will be much easier. I did over eat yesterday so really want to make up for it today and be ultra good. It is my weigh in tomorrow, so God only knows what will happen, I think I am going to be happy if I even just stay the same.

12NOON: ORANGE SHAKE 144 CALORIES

your doing so well Julz and good on you for giving up the smoking good luck for tomorrow hun x

love reading the re-feed thread up-date. Can't wait to see how you get on tomorrow - good luck.
xx

thanks to u all....

are'nt you abit of a night owl.... sounds yummy.xx

I am a night owl for sure! Its the poker makes me a very naughty girl indeed. :rolleyes: xxx

Hi Julz, you're doing really well. Thanks for posting your maintenance meals. I'm learning here!

Im just keeping it small and simple babe. Im so busy that I decided just to stock up on non-perishable foods so that I can grab something quick anytime. There is a chippy right beside my work and I used to go there everyday - now i just go to the cupboard and pull out some ryvita and tuna or a shake! :) I still want to loose 3 pounds - i reckon if i loose 1 pound a week I will be buzzin. Well done on your loss again babe!! xox

your doing so well Julz and good on you for giving up the smoking good luck for tomorrow hun x

Oh Im happy now I have stopped smoking - Im feeling proud of myself for doing it - for a while yesterday I really stuggled but Im glad I have came through it and I am only on day 2 but feel very positive. :) Thanks for ur continued support donna - ur a star babe! :)

good luck for tomorrow babe xxxxxx well done for giving up smoking hun, that is brave whilst trying to maintain weight lol i stopped last december,was on 40 a day so know how you feel. love you x x

Hi babe! I did have some biccies last night to compensate for not smoking but as it was my first night i didnt mind doing it that once but Im not going to do it again. LT really helped me to train my mind into the 3 meals a day mentality with no snacking - I deffo want to keep this up forever. Thanks for everything, your a so kind and supportive love u xox :)

thanks babe!

love reading the re-feed thread up-date. Can't wait to see how you get on tomorrow - good luck.
xx

My refeed menu is very simple and boring - not very creative at all compared to other peoples - but it is working for me and its so easy to do which is the good thing for me. :) Thanks for reading it! :) xox

Day 14 update and new day today day 15

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR

I stopped smoking 1st april 2008 - then for some unknown reason decided it would be a good idea to start smoking again for the last month of LT, so started smoking at a wedding at the end of July 2008. As yesterday was 1st September this was the date I was determined to get back onto the new non smoking wagon. Anyway - on day 2 of this and really feeling determined to stay away from fags AND not have anymore snacks to compensate. I just going to have to stay focused for a few weeks or so and be really strong and then it will be much easier. I did over eat yesterday so really want to make up for it today and be ultra good. It is my weigh in tomorrow, so God only knows what will happen, I think I am going to be happy if I even just stay the same.

12NOON: ORANGE SHAKE 144 CALORIES
4PM: 3 RYVITA AND WW TUNA 170 CALORIES
WALKED 2 MILES TO STARBUCKS!
8PM: SKINNY LATTE AND A MARSHMALLOW TWIZZLE ABOUT 400 CALORIES I RECKON
WALKED 2 MILES AFTER STARBUCKS!
11PM: TINY BIT OF ICE CREAM - APPROX 100 CALORIES
1AM: CHICKEN AND SALAD - 100 CALS
NO SMOKES ALL DAY :D

TOTAL CALORIES: 900
CIGS: ZER:D

WEIGH IN DAY TODAY - HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHAT TO EXPECT - THINKING 1 POUND ON TO 1 POUND OFF IS THE POSSIBLE RANGE!

Feeling great that I have stopped smoking and feeling in control of my eating - I have had some treats but havent over indulged. Will be interesting to see how much I weigh today to see how my treats have impacted my weight... im deffo going to be weighing in for at least another 6 weeks.

Feeling really happy and positive :)

xxx

Day 15 of maintenance - wk 15 wi - day 3 of non smoking!

WK 15 WI!

OK just got weighed and stayed the same - im happy enough about that! I have some treats this week and I have stopped smoking, and I feel I am toning up also - so all in all a good result - if I can maintain every week I will be a happy girl - I am still aiming to loose 3 pounds though! But I am not going to stress myself out about it and become too obsessed. If I stay the same I stay the same... as long as I dont put on I will be Ok!

DAY 3 NO SMOKING

Happy Days - no real temptations yesterday and I feel strong and positive today that I will not think about smoking or snacking.

DAY 15 MAINTENANCE

12 Noon: Maintenance Bar!! YAY! Im so happy to have these again - I love them! :) 200 calories
2PM: WW Tuna and 3 Ryvita 170 calories

PLANS FOR TODAY...

Probs have some tuna and ryvita (for a change this afternoon) going to go to the gym today and then clean my house whilst slendertoning the bit out, and I also need to get packed - im going to london on friday with my mum for the wkend and I got a hot date tomorrow night! Whoooop! ;)

Last edited:
thats great Julz well done sweetie x

Well done babe. Thats great news. Enjoy London and the date....twit twoo, spill the gossip now!!

We need you, you are our Wonder Woman, our inspiration!

xox awwwwwwww ur so sweet babe - hope u are really doing well - i was so chuffed to see ur first weigh in result - what an awesome first week - it only gets better babe! xox

Well done babe. Thats great news. Enjoy London and the date....twit twoo, spill the gossip now!!

Twit twooooo ;) happy days for me :) lol Im really over the moon about my new love interest - he is so cool and soooooooooooooooooooo romantic and just simply awesome. :) xox

UPDATE TODAY... DAY 15

WK 15 WI!

OK just got weighed and stayed the same - im happy enough about that! I have some treats this week and I have stopped smoking, and I feel I am toning up also - so all in all a good result - if I can maintain every week I will be a happy girl - I am still aiming to loose 3 pounds though! But I am not going to stress myself out about it and become too obsessed. If I stay the same I stay the same... as long as I dont put on I will be Ok!

DAY 3 NO SMOKING

Happy Days - no real temptations yesterday and I feel strong and positive today that I will not think about smoking or snacking.

DAY 15 MAINTENANCE

12 Noon: Maintenance Bar!! YAY! Im so happy to have these again - I love them! :) 200 calories
2PM: WW Tuna and 3 Ryvita 170 calories

PLANS FOR TODAY...

Probs have some tuna and ryvita (for a change this afternoon) going to go to the gym today and then clean my house whilst slendertoning the bit out, and I also need to get packed - im going to london on friday with my mum for the wkend and I got a hot date tomorrow night! Whoooop! ;)

Just had a maintenance bar 200 - going to go to gym now and then slendertone and housework tonight.

TOTAL CALORIES 570

Plan to burn off a good 200-300 in the gym and then have some salmon and salad for tea when I come home. :)

Still going well on the non smoking mission - no temptations or stress :)

Back