Julzie's Refeed

Just had some chicken and rocket salad for lunch today. Was nice and im full! :) Takes nothing to fill me up... which is great and I dont intend on strectching my stomach so i need to get a horse to feel full again! lol :)

xx

For tea last night I had some organic chick pea curry with a little bit of basmati rice - THEN!!! I had S U P P E R! I had 2 ryvita witha a small tin of ww tuna in tomato sauce (1 point) but i exercised loads last night so I allowed myself a little treat and I havent had anything crunchy yet so fancied a wee ryvita. Overall calorie count yesterday was approx 800. Still feeling 100% with lots of energy and no hunger... buzzing :)

SLIMFAST SHAKE...

I only have one maintenance product left and its choc mousse - not my fav - so I just had a slim fast vanilla shake for breakfast. Put some coffee in it a la LT. Its OK, not my LT shake but I reckon through time I could get to like it more... but everything tastes sooo sugary now.

Im thinking of trying maximuscle protein shakes as a meal replacement to see what I think of them. I def love shakes and intend to keep having them just want to find a shake that doesnt taste like its full of sugar??

If I cant find any shakes that arent full of sugar I will moving to juicing vegetables for breakfast - this is ultimately the way I want to go anyway, but I would prefer to stick to shakes for another month or so.

Feeling really happy about my tummy - its getting more and more toned - I dont think I ever remember it looking this way - all the slendertone and situps and exercising must be paying off and now I can see the results its even more motivating to keep on going and get the toned tummy I have always dreamed of! :)

Hmmm......

question re: excercising... did u excercise the whole way through lt? wat kinda excercises did u do.. i have no clue! any help apreciated xxx

hey julz just got myself some slimfast to try as theyr'e so easy and i too am missing the LT shakes.
trying to lose 5lb before my hols in sept. don't want to go onto 3meals a day as i don't know where that will take me weight.

Hi Julz, Miss Motivator herself! You always sound so enthusiastic; good for you! Don't like the taste of the choc whip/mousse much, not even when watered down into a hot choc. Wonder whether the pharmacist will let me have proper ("proper" -ha!) LT shakes instead? I would also like to stick to one shake a day still till I get my fat % down to 23% at least. Currently 31%, hmmm...
Do you think the pharmacist would agree to that. I'm hoping so.
Haven't tried the caramel bars yet. Will ask for these too.
Take care and keep up the good work!

hey

question re: excercising... did u excercise the whole way through lt? wat kinda excercises did u do.. i have no clue! any help apreciated xxx

Exercising - I go to gym 3 or 4 times a week, I used slendertone abs and arms 5 times a week and I dance like a crazy woman in between! lol

I got a personal trainer to work with me for 4 weeks which was brilliant and relaly helped me to focus on toning my arms and tummy. I can see big differences in last month - I have went from 28 inch waist to 25.5 inch waist! :)

hey julz just got myself some slimfast to try as theyr'e so easy and i too am missing the LT shakes.
trying to lose 5lb before my hols in sept. don't want to go onto 3meals a day as i don't know where that will take me weight.

Hey, check out this website Maximuscle I think im going to go onto these products - The slim fast is very sweet. Not keen on the sugary taste - maximuscle woman has products specifically for toning as well. Which is what im focused on now. I will let u know how I get on?

Hi Julz, Miss Motivator herself! You always sound so enthusiastic; good for you! Don't like the taste of the choc whip/mousse much, not even when watered down into a hot choc. Wonder whether the pharmacist will let me have proper ("proper" -ha!) LT shakes instead? I would also like to stick to one shake a day still till I get my fat % down to 23% at least. Currently 31%, hmmm...
Do you think the pharmacist would agree to that. I'm hoping so.
Haven't tried the caramel bars yet. Will ask for these too.
Take care and keep up the good work!

I dont think u will be allowed to get the LT shakes - wish we could have them cos they are soooooooo much nicer! lol

Last night I had chick pea curry, basmati rice and salad.....

Went for weigh in today and lost 1 pound :) which im very happy about! Only 3 more to go so would be great to have that nailed in 2 weeks. I got 10 maintenance products for this week - 5 bars and 5 shakes.

Had a maintenance bar after weigh in and a cup of black coffee.

Went to tescos last night and bought lots of non perishable foods that are handy to make - like tins of ww tuna and ryvita etc. so going to keep these in work for lunches.

TODAYS MENU:-

12noon - Maintenace bar
3pm - Summer Fruits Shake
6pm - WW Tuna with Ryvita

Feeling fine now and not hungry. Need to up my water intake though as ive been crap. Things are mad at work - feeling the pressure but thankfully my brian is not thinking about turning to food. xox

well done hunni...wooo hooooooo!!!
3lbs... you will pish it xxx

Ive munched my way through half a tin of baked beans sitting here at my desk in work - cold from the tin - im one classy lady ;) xox

So here is the round up of the day...
204 calories in maintenance bar
189 calories in summer fruits
76 calories in ww tuna
96 calories in 3 ryvita
137 calories in half a tin of beans

Total Calories for the day 702

No exercise today... hmmmm... ill do slendertone when i get home and deffo go to the gym tomorrow... im going shopping tomorrow morning in belfast! :)

day 9

On Day 9 - wow!

Food so far today:-

Breakfast: maintenance bar 204 Calories
Lunch: Chick pea curry and ryvita 200 calories
Tea: Grilled Salmon, Boiled Brocolli, Salad 300 calories

Met to 2 friends in belfast today and went to a coffee with each separately. On both occassions I got a black coffee - while they ate massive triple decker sandwiches and strawberry and cream milkshakes. Wasnt tempted in the slightest. When I look a bacon, mayo and white bread I just think it looks sick.

Going to go to my mums house now and show her my cool new rock and republic jeans, not sure what tea will be, but deffo want to hit the gym tonight as I havent been all week, but been exercising in the house so not all bad.

Feeling on top of the world, my shopping trip today has motivated me even more to get really toned and make the best of the new slim me! :)

Will update this post with what I have for tea later.

xxx

Last edited:
Love ur refeed thread. Well done to u on ur success. Food doesn't taste the same after LT. I have such a craving for bean sprouts .... every day.
Hope ur enjoying the new u. Well done again.

thanks sweetness...

Love ur refeed thread. Well done to u on ur success. Food doesn't taste the same after LT. I have such a craving for bean sprouts .... every day.
Hope ur enjoying the new u. Well done again.
]

TY TY TY! I am enjoying it and its sooooo easy I have no doubt I will be able to maintain the new slim me! :) xox

day 10

Breakie 8am: maint bar 204 cal
Lunch 12:30: summer fruits shakes 189 cal
Tea 3pm: john west salmon light lunch pack (really yummy and filling) and 2 ryvitas 280 cal

Going to poker tonight so probs bring a maintenance bar with me to have with a cup of tea later on.

Really enjoying eating small healthy meals - i just really eat when I feel hungry and then stop when i feel full. Have no desire at all to eat anything bad which is great. :)

sounds like your doing really well Julz and enjoying every minute and so you should x

DAY 11

Midnight: Maintenance Bar 204 calories (was at the poker last night)
5am: Home from poker - Had a cup of tea with skimmed milk 3 ryvita and a tin of ww tuna 180 calories
1pm: Maintenance Bar 204 Calories

Total so far today 590 Calories

Going out for a meal tonight :) First time in a restaurant in about 4 months i think - going to stick to protein and salad - probs fish or i MIGHT treat myself to a steak! :)

Still feeling fab - wore my rock and republick (size 25inch waist!!! still cant believe this) last night to poker and I got sooooooooo many compliments - size 8 top now too - there is just no way I am going to put on weight again cos I just feel brilliant and so much more confident and happy! :)

Didnt go to the gym this week - been working crazy hours - easy 12 hours a day - im in work today as well - and will be back tomorrow! Working 7 days a week... but always do slendertone - im up to level 55 on the arms and 99 on the belt - took me a while - tricep dips and push ups and sit ups are done most days and also well i come home from work I dance to MTV for about 30 mins just to get the heart rate going! :)

Measurements Update!

Just took my key measuresments that I have been monitoring throughout my weight loss journey...

Waist - Start 34inches - Now 25inches - 9 inches lost (3 inches lost in august)
Chest - Start 35 inches - Now 29.5 inches - 5.5 inches lost
Thighs - Start 23 inches - Now 19 inches - 4 inches lost
Hips - Start 41 inches - Now 34 inches - 7 inches lost
Arms - Start 12.75 inches - now 10 inches - 2.75 inches lost!

:) :) :) :) :)

Back