Jumping ship, and hoping not to sink!.. Diary of a Mamma.

B: frozen summer berries 0pp, 142ml milk 2pp, shape yog 2pp- smoothie 4pp cadburys brunch bar x2 10pp = 14pp

L; ham and cheese seeded sarni like yesterday with a teeny bit of cheese 10pp

D: chicken 4pp, stirfry veg 0pp, chow mein sauce 2pp, cashews 2pp for 10 = 8pp

hot chocolate 1 pp, 2 lemon slices 4 pp, dolop of onken vanilla yog 1pp (this makes a fab custard substitute, call me crazy but it's really creamy.)
33/33 dailies 5/41 weeklies

Last edited:
Thanks Emsie!

B: frozen berries, 75g onken yog 1pp, 142milk 2pp, 30g oats 3pp- 6pp.. berry smoothie and porridge mmmmm

L:chicken 4pp, sauce 3pp, stirfry veg 0pp
7pp

2 foxes nice creams 4pp

D:warburtons wrap 4pp, chilli con carni 7pp, lowfat cheese 40g 3pp, salad 14pp

hot chocolate 1pp 2 lemon cake slices 4pp, yogurt 1pp

32/33 dailies 4/40 weeklies x

Last edited:
Diary is looking great hun! Food looks great too!

Keep up the fab work!

Just catching up with your diary hun. I've jumped ship from SW to WW too and loving it so far! Your food looks lovely and picking up some great tips - keep up the good work!

not feeling it today, baby girl is poorly.. doesn't want to be put down.. and i feel rubbish tbh, feel like i just wanna pack it all in and eat, eat eat.

B: porridge and milk 5pp, hot choc 1pp

lemon slice 2pp

strawberries, banana

2 cadburys brunch bar 9pp banana ww yog 1 pp

dinner was lush..
12pp

cook chicken in strips, chop 1 orange pepper, 1 red onion, 5 garlic cloved, cook till soft and add can of tomatoes, dash of balsamic vinegar and lots of dry Italian herbs.. when soft blitz with hand blender. cook pasta. . add chicken, pasta, sundried toms in a bowl and pour over your sauce. slice mozzerela and top.. oven bake untill golden and serve with salad. 12pp per portion .. serves 2 .. (50g, sundried toms, 225g cooked pasta, 2 165g raw chicken breasts.. topped with 80g mozzerela)

2 foxes nice cream biscuits 4pp

33p/33 1/36

quite pleased as expected to be 6pp over today but actually not. Have felt a bit here there and every where today, esp as no proper lunch.. glad to see i was still within points more or less... just don't have a good feeling about this week. I don't know why.. feeling quite down.

Bought OH choc cake in hobbs earlier (saw Tom from baker boys, .. the shops on my highstreet lol) didn't buy the brownie that was screaming my name,... and also not had a tummy ache since i started so thats a plus also....

Have made carrot and coriander soup for tomorrow so atleast i'll have lunch to hand.. hopefully.

Last edited:
B: porridge & milk 5pp
Rasberries with 75g left over onken yog 1pp =6pp

D: carrot and coriander soup, 1pp for oil used. fruit strawberry shortcake corner 6pp (wish i'd checked that out before, not worth 6pp!) and a mcvities hobnobs flapjack biscuit bar thing, 4pp x2 =15p

hot chocolate 1pp

2 hovis light and nutty seeded bread 6pp, tom puree 0pp, pepperoni 15g, 2pp, 40g of light mozzarella 3pp, teeny grating of lighter chedder 1pp, salad.. loads of cherry toms

33/33

Last edited:
have decided to keep Friday weigh day as it worked well keeping me on track over the weekend.. will weigh on saturdays if i need to but Friday seems a good day for me..

and i lost 3 lbs this week! YAY!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks guys. Hope i can continue to average 2lb a week. That will take me to way under target in the next 3 months which gives me some leway. Really pleased :)

boo..spent my last weeklies on a curry and got fppd poisoning.. waste of money and pointage, owwwwww :(

B: porridge and milk 5pp

L:2 hovis light and nutty bead 6pp, light spead 1pp, jam 1pp

muller cherry corner 5pp

D: 3x60g scoop of plain mash 2x ww pork saysage 3, gravey 1, broccoli..

40g coco pops 4pp, milk 2pp

33/33 dailies.. 0/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
I would say yes i do, I use say between 3-8 extra a day (weeklies) and then whatsever left i use on treats on WI day.. put i still count points?

so today i went out for the day and had lunch at softplay..

B: porridge, milk, apple 5pp

d: ham and cheese panini, miniscule amount of doritos and a bit of colslaw (good job im on a diet, else i'd have been annoyed ! lol) and salad.. wasnt sure how this would point up.. closest ive found on tracker is starbucks ham and cheese panini which is 11, i suspected it'd be closer to 15 tbh.. cant see how a boots brown bread ham and cheese sarni can cost 13 yet a white panini only 11? anyways 1pp for doritos, 1pp for colslaw - 14pp

strawberry muller corner 5pp
stewed apple 0pp

9pp left.. got nothing planned for tea tbh as we've not been food shopping and there's nothing in?

.. 1 bowl of coco pops 4pp, milk 2pp..6pp...... then another bowl of porridge 5pp

33/33 dailies 2/49 weeklies

Bit of a weird day food wise, still not 100% with tummy and tbh, feeling a bit lazy!

Last edited:
Back