Jumping ship, and hoping not to sink!.. Diary of a Mamma.

lol, naughty naughty! but birthdays are worth it! you may find you dont get the loss you want this week, so make sure you give it a couple of weeks of being 100% to know if its working for you! Happy birthday!

I have no idea with tai.. i'm not that adventurous! enjoy!

x

bit of an odd day again today!

B: porridge and milk 5pp (what a surprise lol ) shape yog 2pp

1 choc elcair at baby class (grr, funny how that slipped my mind! 4pp)

kind of missed lunch: 2 slices of Pennys warburtons milk roll bread lol 1pp each so 2pp, flora light 2pp, = 4pp

40g coco pops 4pp, milk 2pp

warburtons wrap pizza 11, ketchup 1pp

3 ww brownie slices 6pp, onken vanilla yog 2pp

33/33 dailies, 12/49 weeklies used

- Feel like i haven't eaten 'properly' the past few days what with being poorly and very busy today (baby yoga 10 am, music with mumy 11:30, food shop 12:30, meeting friends at 2.. wow!) .. with kind of snacking instead of eating meals .. but surprisingly i'm not hungry at all.. and i think i'm finding ww so easy because it doesn't feel like a diet as i'm eating things i'd never eat on sw.. (not that i'm slating sw, love it!)

Hoping my out of sorts eating doesn't affect me negativly this week.. OH working lots this week so alone with my noodle which makes it hard to eat and cook.. fingers crossed. xxxx

Last edited:
bit of an odd day again today!

B: porridge and milk 5pp (what a surprise lol ) shape yog 2pp

kind of missed lunch: 2 slices of Pennys warburtons milk roll bread lol 1pp each so 2pp, flora light 2pp, = 4pp

40g coco pops 4pp, milk 2pp

warburtons wrap pizza 11, ketchup 1pp

2 ww brownie slices 4pp, 75g onken vanilla yog 1pp

33/33 dailies, 5/49 weeklies used

- Feel like i haven't eaten 'properly' the past few days what with being poorly and very busy today (baby yoga 10 am, music with mumy 11:30, food shop 12:30, meeting friends at 2.. wow!) .. with kind of snacking instead of eating meals .. but surprisingly i'm not hungry at all.. and i think i'm finding ww so easy because it doesn't feel like a diet as i'm eating things i'd never eat on sw.. (not that i'm slating sw, love it!)

Hoping my out of sorts eating doesn't affect me negativly this week.. OH working lots this week so alone with my noodle which makes it hard to eat and cook.. fingers crossed. xxxx

I know what you mean about the not eating properly, I've lived on toast and jam (OH can't cook) for the last 4 days because I slipped some discs in my back :( . Sorta stuck to my points but couldn't check as laptop broke. but aslong as your sticking to your points you will be fine hun :D

Know that feeling! When i was preg and chucking up, OH and myself lived off cereal and toast.. and cheese toasties lol

just updated my diary as i've had extras i'd forgotten about, hmm..haven't used that many weeklies in one day before..

okay okay.. i also finished the bok of ww brownies yesterday. so an extra 4pp on that.. sob!

starting afresh today. I'm shitting myself. Ive just got an email saying i've got an interview tomorrow evening. Not only have i not had to interview in three years, but its 6-8:30 (recruitment evening) .. my daughters bedtime.. and she refuses bottles, and its OH's birthday. So he'll have a whale of a time tomorrow eve.. AND all my black trousers/interview appropriate clothes are a size 10.. my size 12 ass wont fit in them, fact. AHHHHH

B: smoothie 4pp

l: ham and cheese seeded bread sarni with honey and mustard dressing and salad 10pp

Finding life very stressful atm.. trying not to fall off track but i'm about ready to eat alot of cake.

L: ham and cheese seeded sarni 9pp, crisps 5pp .. followed by munching half of neices left over sarni.. 4pp

D: 225g pasta 7pp, bolognese 5pp, cheese 2pp

stewed apple 1pp cocopops and milk 5pp

33/33 dailies, 8/34weeklies

Last edited:
okay okay.. i also finished the bok of ww brownies yesterday. so an extra 4pp on that.. sob!

starting afresh today. I'm shitting myself. Ive just got an email saying i've got an interview tomorrow evening. Not only have i not had to interview in three years, but its 6-8:30 (recruitment evening) .. my daughters bedtime.. and she refuses bottles, and its OH's birthday. So he'll have a whale of a time tomorrow eve.. AND all my black trousers/interview appropriate clothes are a size 10.. my size 12 ass wont fit in them, fact. AHHHHH

l: ham and cheese seeded bread sarni with honey and mustard dressing and salad 10pp

OK, and B-r-e-a-t-h-e... Can you somehow get someone to look after your daughter tomorrow morning to go shopping for a new pair of trousers, or who do you know who can lend you something for tomorrow night? You and OH can celebrate his birthday a day or so later - and maybe you'll have a successful interview to celebrate too! Hmm- can't say much about your little one not taking a bottle - he may just have to weather that one - it's not as if he has the equipment to do anything else!! ;) ... Whatever you do, don't try and starve yourself between now and tomorrow night to get into those trousers - you'll probably only end up hungry, tired and not at your best by the recruitment time, and most of all - good luck!

(Edited to say - just seen your later post with the rest of your food on it - so ignore my bit about not starving yourself - I thought what you had put on the post above was all you were having! My mistake!)

managed to get new trousers, have had a very stressful days over selling our car and other things! My noodle is very clingy atm, making life very very hard!

hot choc 1pp...

out all day today.... we will see!....... eurrrrgh and it's raining.. boooooooo

Yesterday ended in a very bad binge. The stress from Tuesday up till last night just got so much and i buckled, badly. Scales say 3lb up. *sigh*

Ive been on plan all morn but OH's parents have dropped a huge gift bag containing cake, malteasers, choc fingers, after eights, haribo and fruit pastels over and its just screaming my name.

feel like **** tbh.

However last nights interview went fantastic though early stages as two more to get through yet!

Hi fern. Not gonna tell you off for sneaky scale peaking but will say that scales are lying little balls of evil sent from another galaxy to torture us. Don't let them win.

It also seems your in laws are from the same galaxy as the scales if they bringing round chocolate to that extent. Could your OH have a word about that? Pretty unfair of them considering you are trying to loose weight imo.

Chin up hun x

Hi All.

So a little up date here, as you've probably guessed I've been off, to afraid to log in or step on scales and face the awful state my eating has been in for over a week now. The stress of all just got on top of me and i buckled. Chocolate, cakes, take aways.. etc ect the list goes on. I'm yet to step on the scales. I expect to have gained everything i've lost.

Little one came down with a temperature of 39.6 on Sunday, throwing up everywhere.. monday she was diagnosed with an ear infection with both ears, her cough which was originally whooping cough starting in dec had got worse and she has a monster cold. Now the anti b's have caused her thrush also. My poor girl. :( ... all this on top of us beginning to wean off the boob on the saturday between hours of 9-6 in prep for going back to work, hard but going OK. . untill she got sick so we've ditched bottles untill she is well again. Found that very emotionally hard, as its not when i would have chose to wean, but circumstances dictate, so will have to start again next week.

I had my 2nd interview Wednesday just gone, and was offered the job then and there. Which is great, but also sad. Im starting W/C April 16th only two days a week but far sooner than expected so maternity ending a bit abruptly tbh :( ..

Going to plan my foods and get back on it Monday. I shall weigh Monday morning to know where i am at, then again saturday morning. Then i'll resume with Friday morning weighing's again. I've got alot on this weekend with it being first mamma's day so unrealistic to start then...

Hope everyone else has been well and getting skinny. Feeling incredibly ashamed and annoyed that i got so close to the 10's and fell off track, and then couldn't pull it back.

x

Just wanted to offer you some ((hugs)), what goes on will come off as soon as your head is back in the game. Hope Penny is feeling a bit better now and you have a lovely 1st mother's day. Hugs Crystal x

Awwww. I hope your little one is on the mend. First Mother's Day - that's lovely! Well done on getting the job as well. You'll soon be back to full throttle I'm sure. :)

Back