Jumping ship, and hoping not to sink!.. Diary of a Mamma.

Im back.. starting weight 11 st 6.1/4 lb (again)

Breakfast: 40g cornflakes 4pp, sweetener, 142ml ss milk 2pp=6pp

strawberry smoothie 4pp

lunch: morrisons crustless cheese and onion quiche 10pp, salad and fruit

dinner: chicken stirfry 4pp, sauce 2pp, and 20 cashews 4pp = 10pp

apple muller rice 5pp

33/33 dailies, 2/49 weeklies

Last edited:
hi fern welcome back good to see you here :bighug:u've got nothing to be ashamed of we have all been there (several times lol) just good that ur back x
hope little one gets better soon awful when they are ill. hope you manage to get back on track good luck xx

Im back.. starting weight 11 st 6.1/4 lb (again)

Breakfast: 40g cornflakes 4pp, sweetener, 142ml ss milk 2pp=6pp

strawberry smoothie 4pp

lunch: morrisons crustless cheese and onion quiche 10pp, salad and fruit

dinner: chicken stirfry 4pp, sauce 2pp, and 10 cashews 2pp = 8pp

Hi Fern,
Welcome back on the wagon! What did you make the strawberry smoothie from (apart from strawberries obviously!)Is the Morrison's quiche good? Might try one next time I shop there.

The quiche was scrummy actually, also have the spinach and ricotta one which is 9pp to try later in the week!.

My smoothie

150g onken vanilla ff yogurt 2pp, 142ml ss milk 2pp, and a handful of summer fruits, blitzed. Freaking yummy, vanilla yog gives it a lovely full fat flavour. Am a massive fan of it xx

The quiche was scrummy actually, also have the spinach and ricotta one which is 9pp to try later in the week!.

My smoothie

150g onken vanilla ff yogurt 2pp, 142ml ss milk 2pp, and a handful of summer fruits, blitzed. Freaking yummy, vanilla yog gives it a lovely full fat flavour. Am a massive fan of it xx

Thanks. Right, Morrison's crustless quiches and onken vanilla ff yog on the shopping list!

yesterday:
cornflakes and milk 6pp
smoothie 4pp

cashew stirfry 8pp

smoothie 3pp
raspbery muller rice 5pp

bolognese 4pp, cheese 2pp, pitta 3pp

tonnes of salad, fruit and fluids.. was very hungry and very thirsty yday! also did a 2 milk walk with Noodle in pram xx

today:

40g porridge and 142ml ss milk 6pp, nananba

grapes, raspberries, apple

2 x hovis granary 6pp, 2 eggs 4pp, ketchup 1 pp

3 biscuits 3pp, hot choc 2pp

mash 4pp, spread 2pp, ww sausages 3pp, gravey 1pp, red onion, cabbage., baby corn

32/33

Last edited:
Breakfast: 40g cornflakes 4pp, sweetener, 142ml ss milk 2pp

smoothie 4pp

lunch: 2 slices of warbutons white 4pp, 1 dairylea triangle 1pp, 1 slice of ham 0pp (1 pp for 3 slices) salad, 1 crunchie 5pp (thought it was 3, humpf.. too good to be true lol) diet pepsi

150g onken yog 2pp, 2 sliced bananas and 1 crumpled biccy 1pp

italian chicken pasta bake 9pp

32/33

Have teamed up with a friend for support so have weighed today (friday usual weigh but only got back on tack monday) so we could weigh the same day.

3 (and 1/4 lol) lbs down. :)

breaky cornflakes and milk 6pp

spinach and riccota (sp) quiche and salad 9pp

chilli tacos 14pp

29/33 - will use some weeklies tonight for treats x

Have teamed up with a friend for support so have weighed today (friday usual weigh but only got back on tack monday) so we could weigh the same day.

3 (and 1/4 lol) lbs down. :)

breaky cornflakes and milk 6pp

spinach and riccota (sp) quiche and salad 9pp

chilli tacos 14pp

29/33 - will use some weeklies tonight for treats x

Well done on the loss!

ohh what a beautiful day! been walking with the man & noodle <3

B: porridge 3pp, milk 2pp
1 slice of granary 3pp, 1 egg 2pp =10pp

L: spinach and ricotta quiche with salad 9pp

3 rich tea biccies 3pp

D: spaghetti bolognese, 4pp mince, 7 pp 225g pasta, 2 pp 30g light chedder and salad

33/33 dailies 2/49 weeklies

I'd like to average -2.5lb per week for next 4 weeks so i'm 10lbs lighter week commencing 16th april when i start work.. 6.3/4 lbs to go lol

hey Ferny - im back off holiday and ready for action!!!! looks like you are on track and having great losses!

x

hey Elle! I've just seen on your diary that your 'heading home' for a bit? you not loving ww anymore? my mind drifts to sw occasionally but ww is working so easy for me atm day to day!

sorry haven't updated much food, am on plan but filling my days with as many adventures as poss with little one before i start work.. lots of walking so fingers x'd for fri xx

hey yu, i was around 2 years ago and failed miserably, which u find easier sw or ww im struggling to find which id find easier to stick with, my down fall is portion siz so thinking weighing foos be better option

your looking great!

Seriously need kick up bum, have maintained this week (thankfully) been doing so much walking, but over pointing massively. Where is my motivation!

Hi fern, used to read your diary before you were pregnant. You have done so well, am sure you will find your mojo soon x

Back