June 2011 starters

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
I start tomorrow, although my first class isn't till the 16th (they've been kind enough to let me start this week on the packs, as I've been there before).

Dreading the next few days - hope I'm not too cranky or ill (didn't quite manage to quite the coke in time, so I'll have that to contend with too).

Looking to lose anywhere between 5 and 6.6 stone at the moment.

Who else is starting in June?

I started my first class on Monday and the packs Tuesday (6th). Im.hoping to lose a stone this month!

Hi!

I started on 1st. I lost 8lbs in week one, and hoping to do about 4.5-5stone in total. I am giving myself until xmas.

How are you both finding the packs? x

Going well so far. Two full days on the plan, and I'm weighing 7lbs lighter than my morning start weight. (my official ll weight is higher, as was an evening weight, fully clothed). Hope to beat the 1 stone mark by thursday night weigh on. Think that is possible. Last time I did 15lbs in 7 days.

I know it's greedy but I want to do as close to 2st by the end of june as possible. I won't get that but a few pounds shy is do able. Then I hope to lose a stone a month.

The one good thing about being a bloke is the speed weight comes off on ll.

Blooming men!
Well done Andy.:)

9lbs in three days now. And think if I'm not on ketosis yet, it's close.

Been discussing with my oh, what weight I want to get to. I just dont know. I sort of want to get to 11st, but not as a permanent weight - I expect to gain a stone after rtm. But I think I'm more likely to stop at 13st or a bit under.

Id forgotten about this part of abstinence for me - the part where I change what I want to get to every day lol

Good luck Andy

Back