June 2016 Challenge

Hello,

Please could I take part in the challenge (though I'm pretty sure I'll have a gain this week!)

No holidays, Thursday weigh in day and my very optimistic target is 10lbs please

Hi Tara40, I am sure Sazmajig will add you to the list when she has a minute. Welcome to the June challenge :)

Updated chart - sorry has been a very lazy/but busy with family bank holiday weekend.Stuck to plan the whole time even though there was birthday cake, brownies & pizza!!

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 07.15.43.png

Reactions: EBD
Thank you!

Your willpower is much better than mine, I've done pretty shamefully! Still, back on it today.

Thank you!

Your willpower is much better than mine, I've done pretty shamefully! Still, back on it today.

Only because I'm trying to get my 5.5 stone award and get to the lower end of my target before my holiday in 3 weeks! xxx

Yes please. Managed to lose 16lbs during my first challenge in May. June is 4 weeks and my birthday is right in the middle of it, so I am going to aim for 7 this time. So.

Mondays, 7lbs. Thanks!

Hopefully I am not too late to join?

My weigh-in is Monday, nothing planned for this month. Would like to lose 10 pounds.

Monday. 10lbs. No holidays!

Thanks x

Hello!

Could I join please?

I weigh in on Mondays and I would love to go for 4lbs as my medication is about to be upped so I guess it's going to slow. Boo!!

Thank You!

Ruth
x

Hello June, Nice to see you! LETS BE HAVIN'YA

Good luck to everyone doing the june challenge, lets smash it!!

I have amended my target for June as I currently have 4.5 pounds to play with. I am going to try to stay low in my target before my holiday but I luckily have some play room now I am at target. xx

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 07.30.27.png

Hi Tara40, I am sure Sazmajig will add you to the list when she has a minute. Welcome to the June challenge :)
Thank you. When I did this many moons ago, you had to add yourself, that's why I asked. I was a bit daunted as the spreadsheet is very professional

Can I join please?
Weigh in on Wednesday.
Target 4 lbs. (I only have 7lbs to lose but I'm a slow loser)
No holidays but a couple of Queens birthday tea parties going on!

I'm up for this again although I didn't make last month's target!

I want to lose 8lbs this month and my weigh day is saturday :)

(Hopefully 8 will be manageable if I keep consistently losing, and consistent losses are all I want!)

@Sazmajig Hi Sarah, Glad May is over, not my best month!
I am away for 2 weekends (both Boozy) but really want to get back on track.
At the moment I have been in bed for 3 days with a real bad throat infection and not able to eat (NOT MAN FLU):)
So the upside will be a good start for my next weigh in.
Will change weigh in day to Thursdays this month so I want to go for 10 lbs this month even though I have the two weekends away.
Good luck everyone.

I have had visitors, I have been off plan terribly! I am away until fri but I will weigh in tomorrow and update then with my miserable fat gain! :(

Morning! Can I join? I weigh in on a Wednesday so first one was last night, lost half lb. so going to say 6.5lbs for June please :) that will get me me 2.5 stone award and into the next stone down. I haven't got any holidays booked either.

@Sazmajig Not sure what is going to happen this month because I don't think you can class milky porridge, sipping ice cubes and cold yogurts as 'being on plan' Just had my weigh in and lost 6 lbs. Don't feel like a Yay!
Will carry on weigh ins as normal and hopefully when I feel much better won't undo the weight loss with the weekends away.
Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
OK not the best start to the challenge with 1.5 on
however that is the first gain I have had 11 weeks loses in a row
three meals out with desserts and bubbly so I am happy with that it could have been a lot worse
back on plan today
so hopefully I will be back and have a weigh in next week that at least cancels out the loss

OK not the best start to the challenge with 1.5 on
however that is the first gain I have had 11 weeks loses in a row
three meals out with desserts and bubbly so I am happy with that it could have been a lot worse
back on plan today
so hopefully I will be back and have a weigh in next week that at least cancels out the loss

Hope that you enjoyed your meals and desserts out! Im sure you'll have it off plus more next week :)

Ruth
X

Back