June Challenge

you can start it from tomorrow (the 1st) and then run it through to the last day of the month, or you can go from your last weigh day... its up to you...

updated list is in the first post....

dont worry about having to repost the list each time...
just post your weight losses/gains (hope there isnt too many of those) and i will put them next to your names at the begining...!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

ooh, i'd love to join! can you put me down for 14lbs please? :)

good luck everyone!

Put me down for 6lb please :) I weigh 12st 8lb today so will try to be 12st 2lb by the end of June :)

Good luck everyone! nearly day one

:kitty:me too please.... 10lbs for June to push into the 13's :)

So glad we have the june challenge (well done Kes) Right im up for this and i am aiming to lose 14lbs - Best of luck everyone.. :)

Krystle- 12lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!
rugbykirsty87:- 10lbs
Ria:- 10lbs
ellem- 15lbs
nee- 12lbs
littleone - 10lbs
sesasons - 8lbs
dextermummy - 8lbs
DebbieMiller1981- 10lbs
SammyE - 14lbs
crumble- 12lbs
QueenOfTheDamned- 14lbs
Rigby- 6lbs
TJ- 8lbs
Kittywhite- 10lbs
determined_to_lose- 14lbs

precious - 14lbs

Lost 2lbs this week :)

list is updated..

well done ellem and ria!!!! great losses!! lets hope the rest of us can make our targets!! woop woop

list is updated..

well done ellem and ria!!!! great losses!! lets hope the rest of us can make our targets!! woop woop

Dont need to hope.... we need to pray ha ha no really were gonna hit them like theres no tomorrow :)

Hope your well hun?

x

Thank you kes :) good luck everyone else on your first june weigh ins

Dont need to hope.... we need to pray ha ha no really were gonna hit them like theres no tomorrow :)

Hope your well hun?

x

yes im well, trying to get those pesky pounds gone!!!

I have a few days to myself, so planning on hitting everything really hard and getting lots of college work done too :)

Weigh day monday :)

*waves* Hi all, just poking my head round the door :)
my weigh in day is officially monday, so'll be posting my !magnificent! losses then...though I do get on the scales every morning, I always wait till the monday for it to be a certified loss lol.
Good luck everyone
:character00115: yeah move that body:character00115:

Congrats to everyone on their weigh ins so far. I have to wait til saturday to get the ball rolling. Always seem to be the last to weigh in on these things. My own fault for choosing a (seemingly) unpopular weigh in day I suppose.

Congrats to everyone on their weigh ins so far. I have to wait til saturday to get the ball rolling. Always seem to be the last to weigh in on these things. My own fault for choosing a (seemingly) unpopular weigh in day I suppose.

you wont be the last ones to weigh in.... us monday peeps will be on this challenge, as our last weigh in was in May... so first one is this monday... :)

good luck though im sure you will do fine!

Back