June Challenge

Well done everyone.

I lost 4.5lbs this week yay

Well done, Kes!

I've just lost 1lb off my target, it's proved to be a slow few days :rolleyes:

And well done, SammyE, I didn't mean to miss you out! :)

only 1lb off for me, but that probably because ive only been to the gym once lol x

woohooo well done Kes!

Well done everyone.

I lost 4.5lbs this week yay

Well done, Kes!

I've just lost 1lb off my target, it's proved to be a slow few days :rolleyes:

thanks i am dead chuffed!!!

lost 2lbs this week, that's 8lbs total and 7lbs to go to target.

well done!!!!

only 1lb off for me, but that probably because ive only been to the gym once lol x

get back to the gym! lol

Last edited:
i would like to join this challenge as well, my goal would be to lose 6 pounds. i know it is not alot. I don't actually know what is wrong, for the last 2 weeks i have not been losing much (if any weight). I am still doing the same thing i've been doing the last 4 months, eating very properly and doing exercise 2 to 3 hours every single day. It is so frustrating and depressing. Thats why my target would be only 6 pounds for this month. Gosh the last 10 pounds is really pissing me off!

Wow well done Everyone - your all doing so well - keep it up :)

Im afraid its a 1LB loss for me - Heres hoping for a better loss next week....

Best of luck everyone - WE CAN DO IT ;)

i would like to join this challenge as well, my goal would be to lose 6 pounds. i know it is not alot. I don't actually know what is wrong, for the last 2 weeks i have not been losing much (if any weight). I am still doing the same thing i've been doing the last 4 months, eating very properly and doing exercise 2 to 3 hours every single day. It is so frustrating and depressing. Thats why my target would be only 6 pounds for this month. Gosh the last 10 pounds is really pissing me off!

welcome aboard!! i will add you too the list...
and i hope that the last few pounds dont be too difficult for you...
maybe change what you do... stop for a day and just rest... then pick it up again....

Wow well done Everyone - your all doing so well - keep it up :)

Im afraid its a 1LB loss for me - Heres hoping for a better loss next week....

Best of luck everyone - WE CAN DO IT ;)

WE CAN DO IT!!!

I stayed the same last week, but I am very pleased that I've lost 3lb this week.:)
Well done everyone on your losses so far.

well done love!!

I stayed the same this week BOOOOOO

xx

2lb loss for me this week :)

Well done Seasons, Rugbyk and those that go before. Regardless of whether we lost, STS or even gained, we're all still here and plodding so we deserve a :clap:.

Weighed in this morning and can report a 10lb loss. :woohoo: Shell shocked and overjoyed.... its the kickstart I needed to get me motivated for this long road ahead. :D

So this means that I've made my goal for June a little early but I shall continue with this challenge and see just how much more I can lose by the end of the month. :D

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

well done Crumble!! that is amazing! wow!

Crumble that is soooo good, bet your over the moon :) Wish I could lose 10lbs ha ha

well done to the losers! another pound down this week, thats 7 down so far and 7 to go!

Aww thanks for the congrats. Feel all fuzzy and warm inside. :eek:

And well done Queen. You're right on target for half way through the challenge.:D

Back