June Challenge

well im very gutted that i didnt lose anything (i sts) this week..

i dont understand why, as ive not had any bad foods really, and my exercise has been loads so i dont really understand.

but ive joined the gym now, and hoping that will increse what ive not lost this week and the week before.

i know im not going to get anywhere near target this month. :( but im gonna give it my all this week and see where it gets me.

:)Mornin everyone... Ive lost a 1LB bit on the slow side for some reason... But i can here u all sayin a loss

Kes - I know how ur feeling... chin up hun and heres to a better loss for our next and final WI for June :)... Thats fab news about joining the Gym ...

Best of luck everyone :)

-3lbs for me :)

Hey Ria well done on the 3LBS loss thats fab hun... wat kind of diet are u doing... any chance of a food plan / diary ur doing amazing :)

tbh i think its the exercise more than anything, im just eating what i want really, obviously making healthy choices lol ive got a diary in the diary section x

Thanks hun for getting back... cant believe how it seems to be falling of you lol.. well done youve done super FAB :) wish i could lose the weight that quick :rolleyes:... but see thats where im lackin - the excercise i dont really do any apart from the school runs everyday seriously need to add that in.. What kind of excersie are u doing? do u go to the gym etc? keep it up hun :)

I've lost another 2lbs :) (finally! Things have seemed so slow recently so I'm surprised and pleased to have lost that)

Hope you're all doing well and feeling positive :)

Thanks hun for getting back... cant believe how it seems to be falling of you lol.. well done youve done super FAB :) wish i could lose the weight that quick :rolleyes:... but see thats where im lackin - the excercise i dont really do any apart from the school runs everyday seriously need to add that in.. What kind of excersie are u doing? do u go to the gym etc? keep it up hun :)

i go to the gym 3 times a week and do 60 minutes cardio (walking, bike, rower ect)

well done to those who have and are losing this month/week!!!

good luck to everyone for the next weigh in! the last one!!
hope everyone can get to their targets (although not me...)

:)

well done to those who have and are losing this month/week!!!

good luck to everyone for the next weigh in! the last one!!
hope everyone can get to their targets (although not me...)

:)

I wish I could say I have done fab, but at a running total of 1lb for the whole month...shocking!! Im planning on July now ha ha

Just got back from WI and have lost 2lbs :)

Well done on the 2lbs YAY

Hey everyone...

Hows it going? Just popping in to send lots of good luck your way for our Final WI for this month .. Have a fab weekend and enjoy the sunshine...Will be on over weekend if not definately on Monday for my final WI for this month ... cant believe this month is nearly over :eek: ...

Kes - Hun u gonna do a July challenge thread? :) if so Count me in hun :)

Best Of luck everyone

Hey everyone...

Hows it going? Just popping in to send lots of good luck your way for our Final WI for this month .. Have a fab weekend and enjoy the sunshine...Will be on over weekend if not definately on Monday for my final WI for this month ... cant believe this month is nearly over :eek: ...

Kes - Hun u gonna do a July challenge thread? :) if so Count me in hun :)

Best Of luck everyone

July challenge is up.....

I will update all your losses ASAP, just need to do it on a computer not my phone

Hi all, I only lost 1.5lbs last week, oh well, hopefully I will lose more this week

this is the list as it stands today (sunday)
hope ive got everyones right and up to date...
please let me know if this is not correct for you...

Good luck for all of those who have one more weigh in for this month...

my official last weigh in will be tomorrow, but im going to home weigh on the 30th to see what my final weight would have been...

Krystle- 12lbs 3.5lbs lost- 8.5lbs to go

rugbykirsty87:- 10lbs 5.5lbs lost- 4.5lbs to go

Ria:- 10lbs- 8lbs lost- 2lbs to go
ellem- 15lbs- 8lbs lost- 7lbs to go
nee- 12lbs- 1lb lost - 13lbs to go
littleone - 10lbs
sesasons - 8lbs 6lbs lost- 2lbs to go
dextermummy - 12lbs 8lbs lost- 4lbs to go
DebbieMiller1981- 10lbs 8.5lbs lost- 1.5lbs to go
SammyE - 14lbs 8.5lbs lost- 5.5lbs to go
crumble- 12lbs 15lbs lost- 3lbs over!
QueenOfTheDamned- 14lbs 7lbs lost- 7lbs to go
Rigby- 6lbs 4lb lost- 2lbs to go
TJ- 8lbs 6lbs lost- 2lbs to go
Kittywhite- 10lbs 1lb lost- 9lbs to go
determined_to_lose- 14lbs
precious - 14lbs 4lb lost- 10lbs to go
kamwendo- 10lbs 3lbs lost- 7lbs to go
bobl15mps- 6lbs

I lost a total for the month of 4lbs with todays weigh in...though I was going to weigh in on 30th too..?

final weigh in, slightly early but i dont care

-3lbs

Hey all...

Not on for long... Ive lost 1lb today im pleased atleast had a few naughty days so i suppose a loss is a loss;) Well done to those that have lost this week and good luck to the ones that are gonna have their WI'S... Heres to July challenge -Thank you ALL for your support over this month :)

Kes - the list looks good to me..

Back