June Challenge

4lbs for me this week....

Lyndzi76 - 9lb (+2lb WTF?? 11lb to go)
So much to lose - 14lbs

SacredSilence - 14lbs (-7.3/4lbs / 6.1/4lbs to go)
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 05/06/10: -5lbs)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
MrsN - 14lbs (-2lb/12lb to go)
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs (2lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs (4lbs lost - 12 to go) :)
Cartwoman - 10lbs (5lb lost - 5 to go)
Awaken Me - 14lbs (11lbs lost - 3lbs to go)
Soon to be yummy mummy - 16lbs (3lbs lost, 13lbs to go)
Zentje - 7 lbs (3 lbs lost, 4 lbs left)

sorry to sound thick but do i have to add everyones weights on my profile and then update my own? lol

Jep, just copy paste and edit your weightchange :)

Hi Guys,

Well i bring good news.......:D:D:D
i lost 3lb!!!!:wow:I really expected to STS, especially as i am TOTM and have strted the new medication. I am in total shock:gimi:

I could celebrate but ubfirtunately we are not allowed to drink :8855:

ive decided to SS for 1 more week and then move up to 810 for 1 week before going up to 1000 maintenance.

Hope everyone is doing ok today xxxx

Whoop, whoop! Well done Dione! Especially as you half expected to stay the same - 3lbs is awesome given the week you've had :) Keep it up girl.

I very nearly caved in to yesterday - really stressful day and so needed a glass of wine and something other than CD porridge for dinner. But I stuck strong and I'm glad for it today. Going out tonight so have looked ahead at the menu and there's lots of fish options to choose from, so will opt for those without the potatos on the side and am driving to avoid drinking any vino. How dull CD can make us!!!

Stick with it everyone, we're nearly half way though June now :D

xxxxx

Weigh in this morning - 8lbs down :D

So much to lose - 14lbs

gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
EllieG - 18lbs (8lbs lost :D - 10 to go)
Dione - 14lb

4lbs for me this week....

So much to lose - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb

well done hun thats a great loss xxxx

Morning guys,

How is everyone this morning? Well i went to boxercise last night. ive missed 2 weeks due to events so it killed lol. I love it though. its really tough but it makes you feel so good after.

Ive just had my 1st shake and will be taking the dog for a run. Nothing too much though as he has hip dysplacia so i cant go too far. CDC said i have to keep my running to a min as im on ss. going to start running twice a week once i go up the plans so i am prepared for excercise once i am on a higher calorie.

I know i am going to struggle later. My friend is coming down with a bottle of wine and hubby has the bbq on for the world cup. I am determined not to giveina nd stay 100% but i know it is going to be soooo hard:(
how is everyone else doing today?

Another 2lbs down for me this week. x :D

So much to lose - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Dione - 14lb

well done hun xxx

Thanks Dione. x

Well i am a complete failure :( i gave in yesterday and had some food :( and a glass of voodka and diet coke. I thought it was a good idea at the time as i went running and i had another session of boxercise but i feel crap for it.

Why? why do we do it? it feels right at the time then after you haveeaten you beat yourself up????? I am such an idiot!!!!! Well back on it today and i am going running again and will have another boxing session at home with hubby and the pads. I am so disappointed in myself!!!

*hugs* Don't worry Dione, just get yourself onto the wagon again and forget about yesterday :)

Thanks cartwoman,

I have punished myself by cleaning out the oven and scrubbing the kitchen floor. That should burn the calories lol.

Theres nothing i can do about it now so i have to deal with it and make sure i dont do it again xxx

I'm sure you won't have done too much damage hun. x

Well i am a complete failure :( i gave in yesterday and had some food :( and a glass of voodka and diet coke. I thought it was a good idea at the time as i went running and i had another session of boxercise but i feel crap for it.

Why? why do we do it? it feels right at the time then after you haveeaten you beat yourself up????? I am such an idiot!!!!! Well back on it today and i am going running again and will have another boxing session at home with hubby and the pads. I am so disappointed in myself!!!

Oh Dione don't worry! Don't beat yourself up about it - just move onto the next day now, each day is a fresh slate. I had to go out for dinner last night and although I made 810-type choices I've been starving hungry and sooooo lethargic today :(

You've only got a few days left on SS before you step up so just do your best till then and enjoy 810 when you get there :) You've done so well though - don't worry, you can do it!

xxxx

Oh Dione don't worry! Don't beat yourself up about it - just move onto the next day now, each day is a fresh slate. I had to go out for dinner last night and although I made 810-type choices I've been starving hungry and sooooo lethargic today :(

You've only got a few days left on SS before you step up so just do your best till then and enjoy 810 when you get there :) You've done so well though - don't worry, you can do it!

xxxx

Thanks babe, i do beat myself up but i know i have to move on. ive been lethargic too. I had to have a bath whilst hubby and kids ate a roast last night :( i was in bed by 9 because i couldnt take anymore. Oh well i stayed 100% yesterday so all is good. In a way i am glad to be back at work as i am in a routine with when i have my shakes, when i drink my water etc which is so much easier.

Hope you have a good day hun xxxxx Keep me posted x

Thanks babe, i do beat myself up but i know i have to move on. ive been lethargic too. I had to have a bath whilst hubby and kids ate a roast last night :( i was in bed by 9 because i couldnt take anymore. Oh well i stayed 100% yesterday so all is good. In a way i am glad to be back at work as i am in a routine with when i have my shakes, when i drink my water etc which is so much easier.

Hope you have a good day hun xxxxx Keep me posted x

It's always soooo much easier in work isn't it?! It's the routine and being busy. I took myself off for a nap yesterday afternoon because I was bored and felt like eating!

Good for you staying 100% yesteryday - each day is a new day.

Two days and counting until I step up to 810 and I have to say I'm looking forward to it. Lots of people in work have asked me if I'm coming down with something today so that's not good is it?! Have got the worst of the initial weight off now, it's time to step up and start exercising and get my energy levels back up.

Nearly there though girl, we can do it :)

xxxxx

It's always soooo much easier in work isn't it?! It's the routine and being busy. I took myself off for a nap yesterday afternoon because I was bored and felt like eating!

Good for you staying 100% yesteryday - each day is a new day.

Two days and counting until I step up to 810 and I have to say I'm looking forward to it. Lots of people in work have asked me if I'm coming down with something today so that's not good is it?! Have got the worst of the initial weight off now, it's time to step up and start exercising and get my energy levels back up.

Nearly there though girl, we can do it :)

xxxxx

How weird is that becuase yesterday my staff were telling me i didnt look right. Plus i had a dodgy stomach and was constantly cold.
I start 810 on Thursday and cant wait. I know its only a small amount of food but boy do i miss savoury. I dont like any of the soups or porridges for CD so iam purley shakes and bars so i cant wait to have a bit of fish or chicken.
Good luck until WI hun, let meknow how you get on xxxx

So much to lose - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Dione - 14lb
LISACDVIRGIN - 17lbs (started June 14th)

Back