June Challenge

Oh no!!!!!!

I want to cry, i cant believe what i have just done!!!! I am cooking my sons dinner and without realising i ate a cheese slice FF!!!! I didnt even realise i was doing it. I was talking to my son whilst putting his dinner in the oven, put some things back in the fridge and just took 1 and ate it :( What an idiot!!!!! After all the temptation that i have had over the weekend and i go and do something stupid ...i could seriously cry

HI everyone - how you all doing?

I had a crappy week but somehow managed to lose 2lb!

Lyndzi76 - 9lb
So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 02/06/10)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
MrsN - 14lbs (-2lb/12lb to go)
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs

EllieG - 18lbs

Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs

Well done Mrs N,

Any loss is a good loss xxx

Hello everyone :),

Dione - I wouldn't worry about one slice of cheese, I'm sure that won't make a difference at your WI.

Right, I just got back from my 17th WI and lost 5lbs, I'm 15st 3lbs now and hope to lose a stone this month, so down to 14.13 by Tuesday 29th June.

I know I should be happy with my weight loss so far but I'm not as motivated as in the first couple of weeks, this evening after WI I had my CD soup and I also had 4 oatcakes with some low fat houmous. I've been feeling very tired the last 2 weeks and it's as if my body is craving those extra calories (not sure if that is really the case or if I'm just trying to find a good excuse :rolleyes:). I know it's not the end of the world (the oatcakes are low carb and I'm pretty sure they won't have taken me out of ketosis) but I miss the taste of food more and more and I have to say they were absolutely delicious. I don't have real cravings for sweets or anything, I just miss not having a proper meal.

Anyway, I want to do another month of SS and then perhaps move to SS plus or 810 kcals if I still struggle mentally. I'd rather have a slower loss than start bingeing on chocolate (which has always been my downfall) because I miss food too much. The fact that people have been complimenting me and that I feel so much better also plays a role I think. It's easy to get a bit complacent.

I have a dinner with a friend on 11th June but have otherwise no food planned so I should be able to manage a stone if I stick to SS (meaning - no post weigh in "treats")!

Sorry for the rambling post, just had to get that off my chest.

Good luck everyone, here's to a good month :happy036:

Dione - Don't worry about the cheese! It's a small slip and is at least protein and not carbs so won't make a bit of difference at your WI.

You've got a lot on with your little one being poorly etc so don't beat yourself up!

Forget about it and move onwards and upwards (or downwards on the scales) :)

Day 1 for me and already hungry - argh!

xxxx

Morning all, I hope everyone is getting on well.
I realise that I'm getting a bit fed up at times. I just miss having diner and eating with my husband or friends, or even cooking at times. Actually planning to make a nice (and healthy meal). At times I really wish that time would go faster and I'm down another 2 stones. Sigh. I guess I'm just a bit bored with the same meals ^^

Cartwoman, I know how you feel, after a couple of months this diet starts to get really boring. I also miss not having a meal with friends or family. I know I'm not there yet so it's best to stick with SS for a little longer and then perhaps move up a step. Good luck!

It will get better, is this your first time on CD?

Thanks hon! Not my first time unfortunately, am a returner :( Although I'm hungry I'm kind of relishing taking back control again after a few weeks (or months!) eating and drinking whatever the hell I wanted. Just found some cookies at the back of the cupboard and made my husband eat them so I'm not tempted later on!

First real test is tomorrow as going to the cinema with friends and hate watching films without popcorn :cry:

But I'm determined! And by the weekend the dreaded first few days will be over at least :)

xxxx

Well my WI was brought forward to last night and i am sooo pleased. 7lbs off whoop whoop, i could dance around the office this morning lol

Dont worry Katybear we can do this together xxxxxx

Well my WI was brought forward to last night and i am sooo pleased. 7lbs off whoop whoop, i could dance around the office this morning lol

Well done honey..what a great loss. I lost 7lbs this week. Good luck to everyone one else in the challenge.

Sharon xx

Lyndzi76 - 9lb
So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs
Awaken Me - 14lbs (7lbs lost - 7lbs to go)

Well done Dione on your 7lb loss!

Day 1 of the June challenge (yesterday): bad bad day, worst since I started CD, not really sure why but I put it behind me now, I promised myself to post on here every day

Day 2: had a good start this morning and my head seems to be in the right place again

x

Dont worry Katybear we can do this together xxxxxx

Oooo yay!!!!! WELL DONE! See I told you the cheese wouldn't matter :) That is brilliant and very motivating! You go girl!

Day 1 went off pretty smoothly although when I was tidying up I unearthed a Chocolate Orange bar (which I love) and had to throw it in the bin and spend all night pretending it wasn't there! Resisted though which is good.

Watching Sex and the City 2 tonight with my girl friends so looking forward to that, no popcorn though ;)

You've inspired me to get through Day 2 Dione, thanks xxxx

Lyndzi76 - 9lb (+2lb WTF??:cry: 11lb to go)
So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs

Lyndzi - don't despair, those 2lb is probably just water and I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week. Good luck, you can do it. x

**Hugs** Lyndzi, I gained 2lbs for some reason yesterday which meant I only had 5lbs loss x

Lyndzi76 - 9lb (+2lb WTF?? 11lb to go)
So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs (-5lbs / 9lbs to go)
gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs

Had to change my start date to 5th June!! Still hoping for a loss of 14lbs!

So much to lose - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 05/06/10)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs

I hope everyone is doing well :) xx

Got through the dreaded Day 2 and stayed strong at the cinema - no popcorn for me!

Day 3 today and my husband is starting 810 which I'm hoping will be really helpful.

Keep up the good work everyone and enjoy the sunshine :)

xxxx

Well done girlies!

Can I join in?

I've lost 3lbs so far this month, so I'll go for 16lbs total in June.

Good luck girlies!!

So much to lose - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 05/06/10)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs

Soon to be yummy mummy - 16lbs (3lbs lost, 13lbs to go)

Back