Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs

EllieG - 18lbs

Dione - 14lb

Thanks guys,

I am really struggling today. Im cooking for my kids & hubby and god im finding it hard :( xx

Good luck to everyone xx

I don't have children but cook for my husband and have to resist the temptation to pick at his food.
Making his sandwichs are the worsed.

What have you had today?

ive just had my 2nd shake and i have drunk 2 litres so far

Good Morning everyone,

How are you all doing? Well yesterday was the hardest day EVER!! I could of cried :(
I really struggled, was moody, tearful and a complete nightmare. I was soooo close to giving in and just accepting that im never going to have my bikini body back. In my head i was saying to myself i am unhappy being overweight, yet more unhappy starving myself so just eat!!!
You'll be happy to know i txt my CDC (she replied even though she was in Spain bless her) and told her i couldnt go on anymore. She sent me the sweetest tx back ever which made me stick to it...so yes another day @ 100% whoop whoop whoop!!!!!

I am so happy i didnt give in. I had a sneak peek on the scales and its looking good!! :)

I must admit returning to SS is definately the hardest thing to do and you have to be soo strong. Well today and tomorrow is going to be a challenge. I am meeting with my family today in the pub (im driving to avoid tempatation) and tomorrow is my mother inlaws birthday BBQ. Normally it wouldnt bother me but she disagrees with CD so she will be constantly asking if i want food :(

Oh well wish me luck.

Hope you all had a 100% day yesterday and good luck for today (not that any of you need it as i know you will all be 100%) xx

Would love to join, just what i need to kick me into gear. am currently cutting carbs and will start my CD shakes on Friday 4/6. I will go for 16lbs <always the optimist...lol>

Lyndzi76 - 9lb
So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 02/06/10)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
MrsN - 14lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs

EllieG - 18lbs

Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs

I may have to change my start date to possibly the second week of june. I have had the flu for the past few days and have been living off honey, buttercup syrup, soothers and soup (carb overload, lol). I have lost my appetite though, but i dont think there will be a loss. I think i will need another day or 2 to feel ready for SSing so i will update the list when i'm ready.

Anyway, i hope you're all doing well.

Dione: I hope you have a better day tmrw. I know restarting can be really tuff but if your head is in the right place you can do it. Just take it a day at a time. Your mind can play all kind of tricks on you when you're dieting. I have had a few occasions on CD where i have thought to myself 'do i really need to lose weight? Is there any point? Is it worth giving up food for a while?' When in reality (and when deciding to do CD) i was so eager to start the diet and i know i have to lose weight because of my BMI and because i want to feel good and confident. Let us know how you get on tmrw :), we'll be here to help you through :)

The challenge is just day away people, so get ready to rock and roll.

xxx

Morning everyone,
After a full nights sleep i have decided to stck to it and as maybe baby said "take each day s it comes". I think i felt like it becuase i have had lots of family get togethers that i have had to go to this weekend and all of them involve food :(
I know you are not supposed to weigh yourself every day but i got on the scales again this morning and the scales are still going down which has made me want to stick to it even more. Looks like i am going to have a good loss this week if i stick to it :)

Maybe Baby: Its so hard when you have the flu, you have to eat what your body tells you it needs to be able to recover properly. Hope you get better soon xx

I'll join this one. 10 lbs for me this month I hope.

Lyndzi76 - 9lb
So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 02/06/10)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
MrsN - 14lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs

EllieG - 18lbs

Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs

I think i felt like it becuase i have had lots of family get togethers that i have had to go to this weekend and all of them involve food :(

I know how you feel. I visited an old friend last week and was offered loads of food and i was so into SSing that i had to refuse. I felt like i was being rude so i ended up explaining that i am on the diet and they didnt mind, infact they were impressed that i could resist the temptation. But i know how it can be at family get togethers, sometimes you just want to eat to feel part of the group and enjoy the moment. I'm sure it will get better with time and once you're well into CD it won't be a problem :)

I know you are not supposed to weigh yourself every day but i got on the scales again this morning and the scales are still going down which has made me want to stick to it even more.

I weigh myself almost every morning too and you're right, when there is a loss you want to continue with it. But once into CD, losses will be abit less than the 1st week so its best to avoid the temptation of the scales, lol.

Maybe Baby: Its so hard when you have the flu, you have to eat what your body tells you it needs to be able to recover properly. Hope you get better soon xx

I really want to get the flu out the way before i even try to SS again, i think its better that way otherwise i'll keep having days off if i dont fully recover. I'm feeling alot better today and i can't wait to start SSing :)

I hope today is going well for you and everyone is doing well on the diet xx

:talk017: I did it!!!!!!!

I went to the inlaws for her birthday BBQ and i was 100%:clap:
There was soooo much temptation, all the food and desserts that you can imagine ( i wont go into details as i know some people on CD do not like anyone to mention foods on here). Yet i said NO!
I was asked on more then 1 occasion, which did make me a bit angry :mad: as they all know im on CD but i ignored it, said no and drank more water. I have just had my final shake and just finishing off my water, which makes 3.5 litres in total today. Ive only had 3 black coffee's today as well which is good.

I have also been mixing my shakes with 300ml of water rather then the normal amount, so i know i have done well with the water intake.

I am so proud of myself. Dont get me wrong, i could eat a horse at the moment :8855:but i am not going to. Im off to bed soon to avoid any temptation.

Hope you have all had a fantastic day xxxxx

God its quiet on here tonight :( where is everyone? x

I suddenly remembered I joined this challenge!

Dione - well done on sticking to SS! It can be really tough saying no to food on social occasions so well done! x

:talk017: I did it!!!!!!!

I went to the inlaws for her birthday BBQ and i was 100%:clap:
There was soooo much temptation, all the food and desserts that you can imagine ( i wont go into details as i know some people on CD do not like anyone to mention foods on here). Yet i said NO!
I was asked on more then 1 occasion, which did make me a bit angry :mad: as they all know im on CD but i ignored it, said no and drank more water. I have just had my final shake and just finishing off my water, which makes 3.5 litres in total today. Ive only had 3 black coffee's today as well which is good.

I have also been mixing my shakes with 300ml of water rather then the normal amount, so i know i have done well with the water intake.

I am so proud of myself. Dont get me wrong, i could eat a horse at the moment :8855:but i am not going to. Im off to bed soon to avoid any temptation.

Hope you have all had a fantastic day xxxxx

Well done hun, keep it up. It will get easier :) xx

Thanks guys,

It was really tough but i am so glad i done it.

Im at home today as youngest has got a sickness bug :( im tring to work from home, but i am sure mums know that it is hard to work from home when they are unwell. Oh well i can only do so much x

How is everyone getting on today?

Starting back

Thrilled to find this thread as I'm returning to CD and have already set myself a challenge for June. Lost 2.5 stone last year on CD in time for my wedding in November, but since then have made the classic mistake of piling most of it back on :( My own fault but we had Christmas, then honeymoon, then we moved and I've now just got back from a week in Spain where I've eaten and eaten and eaten and I'm horrified by what the scales have told me!!!

My aims for June:
WI 8th June - 5lbs off
WI 15th June - 4lbs off
WI 22nd June - 3lbs off
WI 29th June - 2lbs off

I know I've got a sliding scale on there but only planning to SS for 2 weeks and then step back up to 810 as I'm training for a half marathon so can't do SS and train at the same time. This means a stone off in a month, eeek!

We can all do it though :)

Thrilled to find this thread as I'm returning to CD and have already set myself a challenge for June. Lost 2.5 stone last year on CD in time for my wedding in November, but since then have made the classic mistake of piling most of it back on :( My own fault but we had Christmas, then honeymoon, then we moved and I've now just got back from a week in Spain where I've eaten and eaten and eaten and I'm horrified by what the scales have told me!!!

My aims for June:
WI 8th June - 5lbs off
WI 15th June - 4lbs off
WI 22nd June - 3lbs off
WI 29th June - 2lbs off

I know I've got a sliding scale on there but only planning to SS for 2 weeks and then step back up to 810 as I'm training for a half marathon so can't do SS and train at the same time. This means a stone off in a month, eeek!

We can all do it though :)

Hi Katybear,

I am a returner as well :cry: I lost 3 stone last year and have gained 1 stone 3lb so i am SSing for a week (maybe 2 see how i feel) will then do SS+ and 810. Im also down for 14lb this month, maybe we can help each other ? xxx

Yes lets - that would be fab :):):)

Sounds like we're in a similar position and although I'm feeling strong and positive now, that could soon all change! The thought off SS-ing for a couple of weeks is quite daunting, but I just feel it's so worth hitting it hard and getting the lbs off quickly.

Starting tomorrow when I see my CDC but been good today and doing my Tracy Anderson workout DVD later which is all about toning etc. Hopefully will get me off to a good start!

Good luck back on it and let's stay in touch and keep each other going xxxx

Definately up for that hun. I was going to go for a run today but i have had to come home from work early as my youngest has got a sickness bug.

I have my 1st WI on Thursday. Its a pm wi in though which i dont like. I prefer the early mornings before youve glugged all that water lol oh well cant win them all

Ive had ups and downs so we can help each other mate xxx Good luck for tomorrow hun im here if you need anything xxx

Back