June's Exercise Challenge!

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Hi all, now that May is over we need to a new exercise challenge! Who's up for it? Summer is fast approaching and I want to get rid of my jelly legs! LOL :eek:

My goal is to run 3x a week, walk once, and 2 strength sessions a week as wel

x

Here here me too, and jelly belly lol

I pledge to 50 lengths at the pool twice a week. And to do one aqua class a week.

Also I pledge not to walk and not use the car to do the school run (unless it's tipping down lol) which is 2 miles a day.
:D

Hiya steph after me starting the APril and May excercise challenges i think you will be a better advocate this month!!!HAHA as i have totally lost the plot in May Both in the diet and exercise department!!

I pledge to go on the Ol' faithful cross trainer 10 mins sesh 3 times a week ( to start)

Ruthy xxxx

Hi
I aim to do my exercise DVD twice a week (minimum). Need to flatten my tum and reduce my bum and thighs - any ideas welcome.:D
Irene

well i have a gym membership rotting away lol so i will try repeat try and get into that i will also up my dog walking and pledge to not use my car so much.................i will do the school run on foot as much as possible promise (my kids actually think walking to and frm school is a novelty which is shockin really as its only a 20 min walk frm home):)

I aim to use my exercise bike every day and also do an exercise dvd three times a week. I wasn't able to do the walking I pledged to do last month as my knees gave out halfway through the month, but hopefully I can at least use the bike and do some low impact aerobics instead.:)

my partner and i have pledged to use the crosstrainer (currently collecting dust and clothes in the corner of our bedroom) at least 3 times a week.

but i do do exercise video once a week and walk to work, which works out at 28 miles a week walking.

I will be jogging 3 times a week and using my exercise bike at least twice a week too.

I pledge to do some form of exercising every day for a least 1/2 hour. Gotta break the cycle of sitting on my backside!

i have totally lost the plot in May Both in the diet and exercise department!!

I pledge to go on the Ol' faithful cross trainer 10 mins sesh 3 times a week ( to start)

Don't worry babe, I think it's been a tough month for a lot of us! But now the warmer weather is trying to come out, I need to get my butt in gear!! :) and the race is in 27 days! :eek:
xx

StephCracknell Run 3x week, 2x strengthening, 1 x walking
Sophs 50 lengths 2x a week, 1 x aqua class, walking 2 miles a day
RuthyJ357 X trainer 10 mins 3x week
Irene Exercise DVD 2x week
Missmoos& Get arse to gym, up the dog walking, up the walking of school run
Force Ten Exercise bike every day, DVD 3x week
Monkeys bunny X trainer 3x week, 28 miles walking per week
Jennyonaplate Jogging 3x week, exercise bike 2x week
Vicx get active 30 mins a day

I too was rubbish with the last two exercise challenges so dont worry Ruthy you're not on your own there! Nearly didnt even join up for this challenge but thought might as well as I have nothing to lose! Si I pledge to go swimming once a week, walk my dog daily, and some days do wii fit or trampoline xxx

I pledge to go to the gym for 45 minutes twice a week - may only last a week and by then it will have killed me but I will give it a go x

StephCracknell Run 3x week, 2x strengthening, 1 x walking
Sophs 50 lengths 2x a week, 1 x aqua class, walking 2 miles a day
RuthyJ357 X trainer 10 mins 3x week
Irene Exercise DVD 2x week
Missmoos& Get arse to gym, up the dog walking, up the walking of school run
Force Ten Exercise bike every day, DVD 3x week
Monkeys bunny X trainer 3x week, 28 miles walking per week
Jennyonaplate Jogging 3x week, exercise bike 2x week
Vicx get active 30 mins a day
Sporty Taz 5-6 hours martial arts per week
Rainbow swimming 1x week, daily dog walking, wii fit/trampoline
Tenbars gym 45 mins 2x week

Last edited:
I went on the Wii fit for AN HOUR! last night - I think my body is in shock still!! LOL

Just back from taking my son to school, so I have done a mile. I'm not picking him up today but I am going to aqua class tonight :)

Back