Just about to start the TS

Dazza121

Hi All,

have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks deciding if i should try the Exante TS and decided to take the plunge - i have my variety pack and plan on starting tomorrow. Im hoping i see the quick weight loss that the other guys seem to see on here. I have a long way to go and hope i can stick to it. I have 5 stone id like to lose and would like to shift it by November but as long as its coming off rather than going on i can live with it taking longer lol.

I will let you know how i get on over the next few weeks

Dazza

Good luck and welcome to the forum. You will get loads of support on here

Good Luck and welcome

BF

Welcome aboard and hope your first week passes quickly! x

Welcome! My 1 piece of advice for the next few days: drink LOTS of water. And by lots, I mean LOTS!

Welcome. Why don't you join us on the 10 week challenge thread. There's a few who have just started too as well as some who have been doing it for a couple of weeks.

Good idea x

a welcome from me too *waves*

:)

Thanks for the warm welcome from all :)

Well made it through day 1 without any problems and just starting day 2 with my morning shake (have to say not loving either the chocolate or strawberry shakes that i have had lol) but the bars and the vegetable soup was rather nice. didnt really get much of a hunger strike yesterday but i suppose that will come after a couple of days. now looking forward to getting into ketosis :)

Well done it does get easier, i'm on day 5 today and not feeling hungry (first time) just stick with it and drink lots of water, ketosis will follow for sure

BF

Back