Just about to start!

Well... after a mate of mine lost a good few stone on Exante, thought I would give it a go. Ordered 2 starter packs - yesterday and the man from Interlink turned up today! Unbelieveable... so guess no excuses now! :D

New to this VLCD lark, so I apologise if I ask some silly questions. Good to see I am not the only man here tho!! :rolleyes:

One question I have if anyone can help me with.... I am a little nervous about going straight onto the 3 packs a day as I am not sure if will be able to cope? (guess that is normal) but literature says can choose to have 3 or 4 a day? Am I best starting slow, or just trying the 3 a day from Day 1??

I'm starting tomorrow - but transferring from Lipotrim (another vlcd)- I would say go for it - 3 items per day - the quicker you get into ketosis the easier it will be. But, if you can't cope with only three, then, to avoid cheating with 'real' food, opt for another item from the pack.

Good luck !!!

Hi, just have one bar a day though or that may stop you going into ketosis as they are higher in carbs than the shakes and soups - good luck!

Hey. I'm also starting over next few days. Lost about 3 stone on CD maintained (give or take a few pounds) but decided to start Exante to get to my goal BMI of 22.5. I've got about 1.5 stone to go. Good luck to us all!

I ordered the variety pack just now so it may come tomorrow. I've having friends over for one last fling with food and drink (I know it's the worst possible thing I can do - but I'm having friends over!) and then I'm on the wagon on Saturday (if it's arrived).

I'm looking forward to feeling slim, and hangover free weekends!

Hi, you are only supposed to do TS if you are over BMI of 25 so once you hit that you should work your way up the solutions till you get to your target.

Well - had my first weigh in yesterday and have lost a stone in the 1st 9 days so pretty chuffed.

It has been tricky at times and last Weds just had to eat something as I was very weak... but stuck to some white dish and veg and apart from that been shakes, bars and soups all way. Just ordered my next 2 packs for next 2 weeks.

I have a lads weekend away and a party coming up so is going to be tricky, but reckon with start I have made I have the boost I need. Actaully found it easier than I thought I would, famous last words :)

Well done, that is a good start.........I don't envy your lads weekend away as the pressure to drink is probably going to be enormous but it is dangerous if you are in ketosis so please don't do it. Just make sure you get back on it as soon as your weekend is over! Good luck.

Back