Just another new person - Please come say allo!

Saze_x

Hey up! Just thought I would say hello to everyone. I'm new here and not really been on forums before. I'm looking to lose 2.5st. Not too fussed about being too slim if I'm honest just don't want things to hang places that they shouldn't! Following SW to the T this time. any tips and advice would be fabulous! Hope to speak to you all soon! :)

Hi Saze, welcome to Minimins and SW! Lots of advice and tips on here, read some of the stickies at the top of the page to make a start. Wishing you every success with SW.

Thanks chick! I've been having a good nosey around. :)

That is what I did before I started SW - sound like you have done it before?

Hello and good luck on your journey x

Hi There.
Welcome to SW & to this forum, we are all on the same journey so if you need help or have questions, please ask!
You will find every type of recipe on this site, there are hundreds here!
If you try a recipe and improve it please tell us all.
Good luck.
Pete

That is what I did before I started SW - sound like you have done it before?

I have done it before but not followed it properly it's all been guess work lol. I wish I knew how use a form properly, it's the most confusing thing ever! x

Hi There.
Welcome to SW & to this forum, we are all on the same journey so if you need help or have questions, please ask!
You will find every type of recipe on this site, there are hundreds here!
If you try a recipe and improve it please tell us all.
Good luck.
Pete

Cheers Pete will do! you look fab!! x

Hi!!! I'm new to the whole forum thing too. Our group has a great FB page, but I'm so addicted to it I need another outlet before I start to drive everyone mad going on about how much I love Scan Bran!

I've got a deadline of 7 and a half weeks before I go to Ibiza, my very first beach holiday as an adult, and of course I'm going with my skinny friends, so want to look as good as I possibly can!

I'm coming towards the end of my journey now, so know quite a lot about Slimming World and how I can get the most out of it :)

xx

Hi
I've been doing sw for a couple of weeks now and new to the forum. it seems to be going quite well at the moment and i don't feel too limited in what i can eat which is good :)

Hi and welcome!!!! :)

Back