Just back from..

Goreygirl

Gold Member
yoga and OMG could I feel the effect of my binging during the class! My joints were sore, I sweated like a pig and I was so stiff! Really struggled through the class but really glad I went though; such a feeling of relaxation when you are done.

Also had a chat with the teacher and he's a hypnotherapist so I'm meeting him on Monday to have a session to help me with motivation (getting up out of bed and going to gym etc). He says it can really complement the therapy I'm already having in helping me "get going" with the active stuff so I can't wait :D

oooooh, think i need to get my butt into gear with regards exercise

@ Kirsty - I'm determined to roll out of bed at 7 tomorrow to do my yoga DVD.

@ Awaken - thanks hon - it does feel good to be taking positive steps again. The food certainly didn't make me feel this good.

Ooh keep us posted on how the hypnotherapy works....that's one thing I haven't tried yet, feel like I've tried absolutely everything else!!!

Well doin going to yoga...at least u did it and the way u felt during it will probs put u off binging again.

Keep it up :) xxx

Hi chick

Didnt reply in your other topic as I'm personally in no place to give advice.. I too have done things I'm
Not proud of etc but I'm so so glad your back!

I'm desperate to start yoga but will have to wait til after the dreaded shred.

Did u get up and do it this mornin??

Keep smiling, very proud of you for being you xxx

Back