just been for a run in the rain!

daisydoll

Gold Member
just been for a run in the rain!
i'm actually quite worried about myself!

i have always hated running with a passion - boobs too big, very self concious about anyone seeing me out on the streets etc etc

over the last week i have been jogging 3 times - and actually sort of liked it...

its just so strange not plodding, but actually running - and not getting absolutely knackered.

i may even attempt another one at the weekend!

oh how i love being little and light at last!

daisy x

thats great Daisy - running is something I want to take up - I think its going to be important to exercise now to help maintain the weight loss & like you Im hoping it wil be easier now Im 4+ stone lighter:D

Good for you daisy it must feel great.

x x x sam x x x

Daisy that's amazing. Well done. I have always hated running, but have just signed up to a 5k in October :eek: - running with two of my kids who are in the brownies. The brownie pack is to raise money for Marie Curie and cajoeling as many as possible to take part. So, I'll have to start some training soon. Any tips?

Good for you Daisy! It is a great (and surprising!!) feeling, innit!

The first day I realised I could actually run - I looked around to see if anyone was watching - and then I ran like "Phoebe" from Friends (if you have seen that episode you will understand! :D)

Well done lady!

xx

lol BL
i know exactly what you mean, i'm sure thats how i look!
daisy x

... I looked around to see if anyone was watching - and then I ran like "Phoebe" from Friends (if you have seen that episode you will understand! :D) ...

LOL so funny, I was thinking about that 'Phoebe' run the other day as one of my friends has toddler twins who run exactly like that all the time, we found it so funny and yet very endearing!

Well done Daisy!

Well done Daisy. I know the feeling. I was always doing interval training (1 min walking then 1 min jogging) as I always thought that I couldn't run for longer than that. But now I have lost over 4st I find that I can run for at least 5min (sometimes 10). It is such a buzz I can't wait to get the rest of the weight off so that I can start training properly for a 5k run.

Congratulations x x

Back