Just Been To My Docs, She's Not Seen Me For 12 Weeks!

sun

Gold Member
:D My doctor was on holiday when I decided to do LL so had to see another one, who luckily supported LL.

Well!, she was so bouled over, couldnt believe it, and wanted to know everything about LL as she herself although had heard of it, has never had any patients requesting to do the programme.

She said she could've talked to me all afternoon, she was so interested and full of praise for me.

I feel I have opened the gates for future Lighterlifers, and that itself is a good feeling:character00238::talk017:

:D Great stuff, sun. Now she'll be recommending all her patients to go on LL and you'll have to book weeks in advance for your monthly bp checkups! Isn't it great when you meet someone who hasn't seen you for weeks and they're so impressed?

My own doctor was sceptical about low calorie liquid diets, but recommends them now all the time to those who have tried other types of diets and failed.

Your a walking advert Sun for them, your photos are fab.

Love Mini xxx

Dear Sun

Well done! That's absolutely fantastic. I hope you feel really proud and how wonderful to have such an encouraging GP.

Take care.

Big kiss.

Mrs Lard xxxx

Back