Just being a little nosey!!

well i wanted to go see devil at the cinema, but no one wants to flaming go with me to see it!!!!

how rude!!

would go myself but people would think im sad sat on my own munching my way through my bag of fruit!!

I am going to the cinema later to watch CYPRUS with loads of crap food \9had a bad day today) but planned my food intake tomorrow to get back on track with SW :)

How long did you you live there ???

What are the numbers and letters under your name ? Is it your prison number lol !!

was there for a year jan 2004 - jan 2005 :( good times :) how long you been over there for?!

who even knows everytime i type stuff its not there but as soon as i click submit reply or post they come up :( not sure how to get rid so i aint stressing about it :)

I'm going to an austrailian themed leaving party (friends are moving down under) Dressed as a beach girl, have a beach ball, beach mat, suncream & am wearing flip flops & a summer dress. Going to be a little chilly walking to pub I think!

was there for a year jan 2004 - jan 2005 :( good times :) how long you been over there for?!

who even knows everytime i type stuff its not there but as soon as i click submit reply or post they come up :( not sure how to get rid so i aint stressing about it :)

29 years. All good years but time for good old England again I think. I would like this last part of my life with my own people, my own language and my own culture. We are looking to going to Cornwall and have this house up for sale.

No stress oer the numbers..........curious though.

29 years. All good years but time for good old England again I think. I would like this last part of my life with my own people, my own language and my own culture. We are looking to going to Cornwall and have this house up for sale.

No stress oer the numbers..........curious though.

yea well i hope it sells quick for ya :) defo worth heading home if thats what your feeling like doing ... saves all the what if's you know :) xx

Back